Absurd

"No, no. What makes you think that?" Shiemi said quickly, increasing the demons suspicion. Lying wasn't quite her thing which made it fairly obvious. She usually never lied...Would that mess with her purity? Hopefully not..

Ammaimon literally floated in her face, scrunching his eyebrows, "You know how I feel when you keep secrets."

Shiemi felt rather guilty and sighed, silently apologizing to Yukio, "Yukio-san has been taking blood from me for Rin's condition. It's bad."

Rin now then eyed Yukio, making shivers run down his spine. Ammaimon had the same intensity as Rinny. This would not end well, as expected. (he knew it wouldn't go well)

"You serious, Four-Eyes? How dare you. And you." Ammaimon looked at Rin and continued, "I don't care how bad your condition is but you will not have her blood. She's mine." His tone was calm and flat but inside he was burning with anger.

Shiemi noticed and rubbed his back, "Don't get upset, Candy. I just wanted to help him out as a friend. I care about him."

Ammaimon frowned and picked her up princess style, earning a squeal from her, "You're mine. I don't want anyone touching you."

Shiemi giggled, "Aw you're so sweet, Candy. But you know Yukio-san won't hurt me."

"Still."

"It's just a little blood. There's no harm."

"They can get it from someone else."

"They say I'm the only one with pure blood."

Ammaimon agreed inside, she truly was the only one pure....Not for long since he'd ravish her, "Buuuuuuttt."

"I'll be fine~" She cooed, "I really want Rin to feel better."

Ammaimon huffed, he couldn't argue with Shiemi. He didn't want to make her cry, "As long as you're not hurt."

Shiemi snugged against him and shyly kissed his pointy head. Kissing was a very big thing for her. It would lead to something more intimate...but an innocent one could do!

Rin just crossed his arms, observing the moment while duly staring at Yukio, "Mhhm"

Yukio bit his lip and nervously laughed, "Ahaha, Now then you two love birds, we have to go. Farewell."

Shiemi parted with Ammaimon, having him put her down and pulled Rin and Yukio into a hug. "See you two soon." Ammaimon glared from behind, making the two part ways and run away.

The two arrived at the dorm and Rin sat on his bed with his arms folded, "Mhhmm. What more secrets do you have for me? Did you see those two? They share everything. Look at us! We have a wall built between us. I wish you'd tell me things more. It's unfair!"

A pang of guilt shot through his heart, his knees felt weak all of a sudden. He never meant to hurt Rinny like this. But the truth would be too much for him to handle..

"I"m..I'm sorry." He apologized, looking down, "The babies were weak and I went to Mephisto to seek help and Shiemi was the only one around with the pure blood..."

Rin stood up and put a hand on his cheek, "It's okay. As long as you don't keep any more secrets from me. Okay? And I find you very considerate thinking of our baby that way. I haven't felt them kick in a while. I'm also starting to worry. And I should be thanking you."

Yukio nodded his head and smiled, pulling his brother into a hug, "I love you."

"I love you too."

Ammaimon and Shiemi were finally home after setting a reservation at the hotel they'd be moving into shortly. Their mother had something planned for them and wanted them out. Now, they were packing their bags, well Shiemi was. Ammaimon never really needed to pack stuff. He was able to store things with magic. Now that you mentioned his store place, It really was getting crowded. He sure did need to empty it out.

"You know, we could've packed, then went to get a hotel. It would be easier." Ammaimon suggested.

Shiemi frowned, "That was the only hotel up. It barely had any rooms left. We managed to get the last one, I didn't want anyone else to take it."

"Ooh, Someones getting selfish." Ammaimon teased.

Shiemi zipped her bag and jumped up, making her breasts jiggle. Ammaimon felt tingly inside. "Well excuse me for wanting to take a vacation."

Ammaimon helped carry her bags downstairs, saying nothing in reply.

"Ara, Ara, Here comes the married couple!" Shiemi's mom squealed, hugging them both.

Shiemi blushed, "Mom, we're not married yet!"

"You are about to be. Have them babies popping out! I want alot of grandchildren."

Shiemi's blush darkened, "Moooommm!"

She laughed and slapped Ammaimon's back, "Go get her tiger."

"I planned to do that a long time ago." He replied flatly. "And don't worry, You will get your grandchildren. We'll try everyday." He tugged onto the very 'Embarrassed Why am I living, screw the world' Shiemi's shoulder and smirked. She was too embarrassed to say anything.

"We're going." She mumbled, pulling on Ammaimon. Her mom way way too much for her, she didn't want to deal with it. Babies only came after marriage! She couldn't possibly...Well, the sooner the better, right?

The blonde slapped herself for having such thoughts and decided to cleanse herself later on. Her purity would remain until marriage.

(Back to YuRin)

With the matters settled with, Yukio began his homework and assisted Rin with his much to his annoyance. But he didn't mind it...The pestering was what bothered him. Every second, Rin would ask for help and made him do all the work. Seriously, he was seventeen now and he couldn't do his own homework. Talk about responsibility. But after a painful hour, it was finally dealt with and they had freetime.

"Okay, so let's play a game." He cheered. Yukio's fears were increased.

"What game?"

"I tell you a secret and you tell me one."

Well fuck, he really was serious, wasn't he.

"Okay, I'll go first." he took a breath before continuing, "I kissed you when you were sleeping when we were twelve."

Yukio looked astonished. "Uh...okay."

Rin smiled and signaled that it was his turn to go.

"Okay, Uhm. I once checked your ass out when you were bending down..is that a secret?"

Rin grimaced but later started grinning, "Oh really. Then I'll have you know I accidentally gave you a handjob when you were sleeping about a year ago."

Yukio made a face, "What- how do you accidentally give a person a handjob?"

"I won't get into detail."

"I hate you."

"I love you too, sugartits."