The Next Morning

I don't remember much of what happened after the kiss. The next thing I knew I was waking up and as usual I run to the bathroom right when my eyes open. I wasn't expecting anything, since I didn't remember much, but I had wondered where Angel went. I finished up in the bathroom and then it hit me. The sound of running water filled the air, steam clinging all round as suddenly it occurs to me hot warm it is. I turned towards the shower out of habit and froze with a face of crimson red. She was just starting to shower.

As the steaming hot water begins to hit her body she lets out a moan as if it's her first time all over again. The shower water causes an orgasmic moan to escape her lips and she closes her eyes. Her hair brown like a rich chocolate against her body like waves and rolling water presents itself as waves curling here and there like falling waves in the current. The water water streaming, cascading down her fair skin as the soft light illuminates her beauty glowing like a goddess. Her eyes slowly open and shine with the beauty of celestial bodies. Their depth and absolute radiance like the birth of a new galaxy. As the water falls down her curves she takes the soap in her hands and runs them down her figure almost as if to entrance should anyone see. Her light skin almost glowing in the light, beautiful and pure. As she runs her hands on her body washing the suds like ocean foam only increasing the appeal. She moves as if hypnotizing, swaying as she touches herself washing and almost massaging herself. She slowly rinses as she moves and her skin now with steam coming off of her glows with her beauty. As she comes to the end of her shower she once more runs her hands over her body and lets out a loud moan. Her body steaming and glowing she truly is the most beautiful woman. None can compare. "She. Is. Perfection." I remember thinking mesmerized by what I was seeing. "How could this woman love me? She's absolutely perfect and yet she loves ME?!?" I found myself accidentally blurting out before hearing her response. "Of course I love you silly. Why wouldn't I? You're perfect to me." I was dumbstruck. Had I really said that out loud? "I..." I began to stutter incoherently and was only pulled from my shock by her lips and body against mine. "M-mmmmm~" I couldn't help but come back and be lost in her kiss. "Join me?" She gave a little wink and next thing I knew I was in the shower with her caught in a kiss and embrace I didn't know I was longing for.