Date with an Angel

Angel and I make our way to the hidden waterfall to get some alone time. We decided to have a little date and since this was my first one, I was nervous as all fuck. I had no clue what I was doing and she noticed. "Hey come on now why are you so nervous? It's like you've never been on a-" She stops as i look down blushing and it clicks. "You've never been on a date before? Have you at least had a girlfriend?" I shake my head nervously. "Just do what you feel is right then." I look up at her and everything just feels right again.

       Her brown hair cascades down wet and yet looks as beautiful as it always does. For some reason it always falls perfectly without any effort from her. Her fair skin seems to glow in the sunlight as if it were radiating like the light of a full moon on a clear night. Her eyes shown like beautiful tigers eye, polished and illuminated. The way the water came down forming a rainbow in the background only added emphasis on her beauty. She was like nothing I had ever seen, by all means the very symbol of beauty, a true goddess. Her voice as she spoke to me was more lovely than all the choirs of angels together. In this moment I knew, though I had never done this before, I had to make a move. I let instinct take over and I took her in my arms. 

I wrap my arms around her and upon feeling her body against mine my lips connect with hers and we close our eyes. At first I give her a small kiss, but then desire and passion take over as I pull on her bottom lip before kissing her deeper and sliding my tongue in I wrestle hers for dominance. I know what I want and that i will take it. I hold her tighter kissing deeper and dipping her back allow passion to enter the kiss and desire to guide my actions. She yelps and blushes in surprise, but slowly wraps her arms round my neck and begins to kiss back letting herself get lost in the kiss and let out a little moan causing us both to blush deeper. "Mmm~~"

(hey guys! my muse has struck me and ill be adding a few chapters while its got me. heres hopes to things going well!)