Angelic Connection

*A few months later*

     I wake up with Angel laying on top of me lightly snoring. "Zzzzz," her mouth slightly open as she sleeps. "Haha, I guess she's worn out, I can be a handful so i don't blame her." I wrap my arms around her waist in the sheets and as i do my face goes red as I have a realization. "She stayed with me worried and said she wants to....." A smile spreads across my face as i fondly recall her words. "I hope i can call you that forever." I cant help but hold her a little tight. "She really is perfect and she wants to be with me? Maybe i should..... No. I need to make a move." I make sure I'm ready when she wakes up by practicing asking, but I get so into it that I don't notice her wake up. "Ok I'm ready. One more time! Angel I love you and I know we haven't known each other very long, but i can't see a future without you. Will you marry me?" No sooner do i finish than with tears in her eyes she hugs me tight and says, "Yes!" My eyes go wide in shock, but then my arms wrap around her and i hold her tight against me. "Oh crap...... The guys are gonna throw a party for this!" She blushes and buries her face in my chest. "Oh well, what matters is you and i are together." I say looking into her eyes after making her look at me. I place my hand on her cheek and give her a slow, sweet, passionate kiss. Her lips taste like fruit and her scent is intoxicating. My heart races as I realize I can't be without her and as i see her here in my arms i can't help but think of how perfect this is for us both. "We have to get dressed and get ready for today, but.....for now you and I are going to spend some time getting to know each other a bit more." I smirk as her face goes dark red.

                        We meet Jake and Xander at the mall and they immediately know something is up when we walk up grinning with my arm around her. "Wait don't tell me you actually did it! Dude did you-" I cut him off. "Yeah Angel and i are together!" My excitement refuses to be hidden as i kiss her neck. "Damn you got me," Jake says as he turns to Xander. "I guess I owe ya $100." "Wait you bet about if id ask her to......wait.....YOU BET AGAINST ME?!" I chase Jake around the fountain acting like I'm going to kick his ass. We run for a minute and a half then I slip and fall in the fountain. Angel giggles and I smirk coming up and splashing her. "Looks like i got you wet baby." to my surprise she responds, "Again? Baby I'm still sore from this morning!" She giggles as my face flushes with a dark red blush. "Baby!" She walks over, splashes me and helps me out. "I......I'm gonna ma-" She cuts me off with a kiss.

(Hey guys, gals and everyone else! I've been away for a long time but its time for a revival! hope you enjoyed this chapter and trust me when i say if you stick with this to the end, youll find that reading this was not a mistake.)