And So I Found My Angel

A few days had passed since then and the concert was tonight. I somehow got picked to replace their drummer who was sick at the time. After a few minutes i stopped playing and got the results. They loved it! I couldn't believe it, they actually said i was better than their old drummer! That night i did my best. Of course i cant say i wasn't nervous, but when i got up there and started with them it just felt so right.

         After the show we went backstage. I soon heard the guys laughing, so i turned to look and the first thing i saw were eyes. I can't explain how they looked except by saying its like life itself was in those eyes. I felt like i could feel the celestial bodies of the stars themselves! "Um hi," I hear a small voice say. "I'm Angel." Well she definitely looked like one. "I-i'm Kai." I said feeling my face heat up as the sound of Xander nearly killing over in laughter echoed in the background.

      After that day  i saw her more and more. I became a permanent member of The Purple Demon so we always gave her a VIP Backstage Pass. The guys made joke about us getting together and id get embarrassed until one day i saw a hopeful look in her eyes. For the next few months it was the usual thing, but...i felt uneasy even though nothing bad had happened yet. Then the trip started getting planned. The guys always went camping to celebrate another at number one on the charts. I got dragged in, but smiled because Angel was coming with us this time.

{Edited By YonakaWonderland}