The Three Become One

When I came to again I saw I was on a hospital bed. I looked at my arm and seeing no snake I thought I had dreamt it all, but I knew better. The guys and Angel were by my bedside. Xander noticed and ran out screaming for the nurse to hurry up. I couldn't help but chuckle. The nurse ran in with a look that almost seemed like she was looking at a ghost. "Y-you! You're dead! How are you awake?!?" She was terrified. I tried to sit up but then something flew into my mind.

         "Sssstay down!" The voice said, but then a second spoke. "Yes if you get up now you will not recover." I looked around. I couldn't see anyone new and as if the voices knew i would start to question, the second part spoke again. "Do not worry. We are only a reflection of who you are and we have protected you for a long time." The first voice spoke again. "Yesssss thossse dreamssss-" he was cut off by the second. "Serpentine stop that. You will give him more trauma that way." Serpentine again spoke, "Fine I suppose i can stop." The voice less hissing and more like velvet. "I am Lupus," the other voice like an understanding, but firm tone said. "Since you can hear us, we will tell you all you need to know for now."

(Sorry this one is shorter, but the next one will be longer so it will balance out.)