Chapter 4: The Pokémon Centre

Aizawa: Please tell me you know what you are doing Problem Child

Batman: Ya, we don't have time for jokes.

Midoriya: Don't worry, my sister has been building her center for months and is about to open to the public soon, she can totally help us out.

Cyborg: Plus I researched her center and it seems like this girl knows her way around these "Pokémon"

What was happening right now was that the Justice League, class 1-A, Aizawa, Nezu and the Pokémon were driving to the Pokémon center where Midoriya's sister was. They drove a little more before Midoriya called out to stop the bus because they had arrived, a building soon came into, meaning it must of been the center, it was a fairly large one with a pink roof.

 They drove a little more before Midoriya called out to stop the bus because they had arrived, a building soon came into, meaning it must of been the center, it was a fairly large one with a pink roof

Midoriya: Welcome to the Midoriya Sunnyside Pokémon Center.

Uraraka: It's huge.

Yaoyorozu: Must be because of all the Pokémon inside.

???: To which you are right

Everyone turned around and saw another cat like Pokémon hovering behind them and they seemed to resemble Mew in a way.

Izuku: Hey Mewtwo

Mewtwo: Hello Izuku, what brings you here with your teachers and classmates?

Izuku: It's a long story but we need Stephanie to hear it as well.

Mewtwo: Come on, I'll take you to her.

Everyone followed the Pokémon to the center and when the were just paced the gate, they saw a giant open area full of Pokémon. While they were led through the path towards the building, they saw the giant a nature habitat where all the nature Pokémon were having fun and the water Pokémon splashing about in their large pond and shallow streams.

They saw fire Pokémon in their fire habitat and playing with their fire and some were wrestling each other. When they reached the center, Mewtwo opened the door and Izuku was ambushed by all different types of little Pokémon. He could only let out a scream when he started to fall to the ground.