Chapter 29: The Final Grade For The Class

Stephanie: Ok, I have decided on your grades and have made a final decision.

The class held their breaths waiting for their results, they had a feeling that they wouldn't do good.

Stephanie: Everyone except for Koda, Tokoyami, Sato, Shoji and Todoroki have a percentage of 20%, meaning, it's an F-, so they fail. Aizawa, I leave it to you that you'll make up a punishment for them.

Aizawa: Yes, now what about those five student's

Stephanie: Well Todoroki has received a 50% mark due to the fact he did half of his work and left the rest to Koda, I was originally going to give him a 75% mark, but with the building somewhat destroyed, I took away 25 points, so he has a D+.  He still fails, but make his punishment less intense than the other students please.

Aizawa: Of course.

Stephanie: Sato, Shoji and Tokoyami receive an 75% mark overall, so they pass with an B+, I deducted points due to the building damages, so they don't need a punishment.

The three students look relief by this and high-fived one another, the only student left to hear the grade he got was Koda, and he was scared.

Aizawa: And what about Koda, what is his grade?

Stephanie: Koda, well *Smiles*, he has a definite pass, 100% mark, A+. He did so much for the center and I think he deserves it.

Koda smiled at that and cheered with joy, Izuku gave him a hug for his efforts. Wonder Woman, Superman and Batman were happy with the kids that they taught, they really were hero's in their eyes.