Chapter 30: Koda's New Job

Everyone was getting ready to leave and Koda was feeling happy about himself on how he was on the task he was given, his friends were even happy for him. Koda was in the front building with everyone else and was getting ready to leave when Stephanie approached him.

Stephanie: Koda I am so proud of you for all your efforts that you did for the center while I was away, you're one special person.

Koda: Thank you Stephanie, I appreciate it,

Stephanie: Well I think you'll appreciate it more now. How would you like to be my personal assistant for the center and a Pokémon medical doctor.

Koda was still as a stick, his classmates looked over at them, meaning they had heard everything she had said. Koda then snapped out of his shocked and at the top of his lungs, he shouted..

Koda: Yes!!

Stephanie: Great! I now have a present for you for accepting the job and all your hard working help. *Whistles*

Two Pokémon walked over at that point, one was a rabbit that was grey and brown, the other looked like a bear cub and was brown, white and pink. They were so adorable.

 They were so adorable

Koda: What type of Pokémon are these?

Stephanie: The bunny one is a Bunnelby and the little cub is a Stuffel. These two have been watching you for a while and they want to both become your Pokémon, do you accept?

Koda: I do.

Both little Pokémon jumped into him and hugged him, Koda laughed as he fell backwards and cuddled into them, basically everyone was laughing.