Chapter 9: The Watch Tower

Stephanie: Maybe we can see dad while we're here.

Izuku: Ya maybe we can surprise him.

Flash: Your dad is here?

Izuku: Ya, he had to move here because of his job, so we don't see him much.

Superman: Well maybe while your here we can try to find him for you to visit him.

Stephanie: Thank you.

Batman: For now, let's just get inside, you both need to settle in and explain to what any other information on Pokémon we need

Stephanie: Very well

Izuku: *Whispers* He reminds me of Aizawa.

They were soaring for a little while more before they came across a mountain off shore from the city land, atop of the mountain looked to be a dome type HQ. 

Midoriya Siblings: Wow~

Flash: Pretty cool huh?

Izuku: Ya, I've never seen a hero agency like this.

Green Lantern: Hero agency?

Stephanie: Ya, back in japan, a building where the pro hero's work are called "Hero Agency".

Superman: Explains a lot now- why are two of your balls shaking?

Stephanie and Izuku looked down and saw two pokeballs shaking on their belts, grabbing them they both threw them up into the air and the Pokémon inside were released, Izuku's Mew and Riolu and Stephanie's Buneary and Eevee. Mew and Riolu immediately went to Izuku, Mew on his head and Riolu by his side, while Buneary stood on Stephanie's left side and her Eevee jumped onto her shoulder.

Izuku: Our Pokémon just love us.

Wonder Woman: I can see that.

Stephanie: So are we gonna land or..

Cyborg: She's right, Wonder Woman land the jet, we still need to introduce the young hero's to the rest of the Justice League. I just got a message from Hawk Man that they're all ready to meet them.

Midoriya Siblings: Wait what?!