Chapter 16: Meanwhile At The Pokémon Centre

Back at the Pokémon center, things were going, let's just say, good, but not the best. Basically everyone was doing their best at trying to do their tasks, but the Pokémon didn't make it easy for them, neither did Bakugo.

He would either start fights with some of the fire Pokémon or complain about some of the work he got. Iida would always tell everyone the right to do their tasks when he wouldn't do his own, and that got him in trouble with Newtwo, basically everyone in class 1-A were just causing trouble for the center. The only one who didn't cause trouble and actually do his work was Kota, he finished all his tasks by lunch time and had the afternoon to have a check up with Newtwo and Wobbufet about their babies.

It was now a Friday morning and Newtwo was flying around the center when she saw Kota with numerous task list in his hands, looking bone tired, she knew what she had to do, not before checking on him though.

Newtwo: Hey are you ok Koda? You look like the walking dead.

Koda: Ya, I'm fine, everyone just gave me their tasks for today.

Newtwo: Are you kidding me? Koda they need to do it themselves!

Newtwo then flew off to find a phone and the teachers, she was gonna take matters into her own hands. She found Aizawa walking towards the bathroom, so she hurried before he could enter. 

Newtwo: Hey Aizawa wait

Aizawa: What

Newtwo: Tell all your students to be in the main hall in 20 minutes, I need to talk to them about their assignment and behavior.

*Time Skip*

All of class 1-A was waiting in the main hall with Newtwo giving them a death glare while holding Koda in her arms. She started to yell at them about how they are all in charge of their own jobs and shouldn't put it onto their friend.

Newtwo: Now have a listen to what Stephanie has to say about this *Puts Phone On Speaker*

Class 1-A: Uh oh.

Stephanie: WHY AM I HEARING THAT KODA IS BONE TIRED AND DOING ALL THE WORK?!?!?! WHEN I SAID THE CLASS HAS TO HELP IN PREPARATION FOR THE OPENING, THAT MEANS ALL OF YOU! I HEAR ONE MORE OF THESE COMPLAINTS, ALL OF YOU WILL FAIL THIS ASESSMANT, UNDERSTAND?!?!!?

Class 1-A: Yes!!

Stephanie hung up the phone and the class did their task that day and also did Koda's since he was given the day of to rest, needless to say, the class learned their lesson.