Chapter 24: News Report

Reporter: What can you tell us about the villains plan?

Superman: They were using creatures to do their bidding making them to powerful.

The News had come and were interviewing the pro hero's about what had happened and what they did, both Deku and Season Identity were on the side with their Pokémon and the recently rescued ones. They expected something like this, they were only in training and helping with the hero's, so they knew they would be the ones who would get the credit.

The hero's were being flooded with question after question while Stephanie was checking over Leafeon and Izuku checking over the Mr. Mime. Then suddenly they heard Firestorm and Wonder Woman say..

Wonder Woman: But we do not deserve all the credit for this victory.

Firestorm: Ya, the ones who deserve the credit are the hero's in training Deku and Season Identity and their Pokémon, get over here kids.

The reporters were now doing what they could to get a picture and get answers from the young hero's who slowly made their way over to them with their Pokémon.

Reporter: What can you tell us about the creature's?

Female Reporter: Are you all a family?

Deku: One at a time please. These creature's are just as special as people and just as human as us as well, we treat them as partners, not as pets.

Season Identity: We are all a family and just as luck would have it, we are expecting more since Mewtwo's wife over here is going to have a baby in a few weeks.

Mewtwo: And I couldn't be more happy

Mew: Mew!

Deku: Mew here said that he is happy to become a grandpa.

The reporters then kept on asking question to the pro hero's and hero's in training.

*Time Skip*

It wasn't until 2 hours until the reporters finally left and the hero's couldn't be more prouder with the kids on how much they have done. They were bout to leave when they were stopped by the Pokémon they had just saved.

Flash: What are they doing?

Deku: I think they want to come with us.