⁰⁴ 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲

❝ she loved death, he loved life. she lived for him, he died for her ❞

 she lived for him, he died for her ❞

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🕊️ empress 🤍 

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘 : shutting down , broken love , glum 

trigger warning : suicide attempt, past trauma

4 days ago. 

You stood holding your umbrella in your hand , like a sword. Childish , I know but you didn't care. You were walking after your shift , talking to your imaginary — frictional friend , ranting about your day. 

Crazy too , I know. Who would you blame when you have no one with you right now. No one to hear you say that you got full marks in your tests , no one to kiss your tears away , no one to cook for you. How many years has it been you have tasted home-made food with love?

Coming back to , as you were talking to your who knows imaginary friend — you got lost. Surprise! surprise! You were no where in middle of an alley which did nothing but led to some abandoned buildings and warehouses. You decided to look around , since it's perfect place to look around and get kidnapped or lost. 

As you took a step forward — there was a loud clap of thunder. The sky was getting dark as another loud, explosive, resounding noise of purple produced in the sky making you flinch as a droplet of aqua landed on your nose.

There was just showering sunshine a few moments ago , not that you always watch weather forecast whatsoever. Holding out your arm, you was fascinated. "Rose.." you mumbled in a small voice soon after following by the rain which drummed wildly on mother earth. 

It gave to flashbacks to when , you were a kid of just six years — thinking one day it will rain roses. The rain was dripping from the roofing sheets from the top of the warehouse. Opening your love umbrella and holding it on top of your head , to prevent the rain water touching your hair.