⁰⁵ 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘁𝗵

❝ Why are you scared I'm here aren't I ❞

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘 :  streetwear , cozy , blooming love

still a flashback. 

The rain had stopped. The ground was soggy from the rain. It was almost midnight. You and Mikey walked towards your apartment holding hands since it was cold , only the physical contact for your hands intertwined gave warmth. 

Mikey was constantly looking between you and the intertwined hands. Your nose was straight and a little raised up at the base , seems like you caught cold since you were sniffing. Honey smooth s/c with a subtle rosy glow around your cheeks.  

"This is my hearth~" you disconnected you hands with him making his lips turn down into a small frown. You did a jazz hand pose towards your home with a small smile on your face. He couldn't believe that this woman in front of him few minutes ago both yelled and comforted him. 

He thought we was about to be free from this sufferings joining his loved ones in heaven. Not that you saved him , who clearly walks with a random stranger and invite them to your house?  You of course. Clearly, he cannot understand his thought process which led to the incident.

Thank god you were there to save him. But there was still a slight disappointment lingering in his heart. His dark eyes stared at your movements as you led him inside your house. 

Switching on the lights and placing the umbrella in the corner you went inside as he followed you

Switching on the lights and placing the umbrella in the corner you went inside as he followed you. You placed your bag on the far table and tied your hair. The place looked luxurious yet simple. 

"Looks umm good..." Mikey commented , swallowing past the lump in his throat — looking around your living room. The room was f/c themed. The sofa, pillows, floor mat matched the theme. The decorative things looked expensive yet gave such a good and comfortable vibes. 

There were fake (favourite flowers) inside the vase set on the table. The aesthetic style kind of reminds him of worker Kokonoi. There was also a skeleton set. "You don't need to struggle complimenting it weirdo" you said , noticing his tone. 

You went inside and came back with a glass of water. You handed the glass of clear liquid to him and went to close the door. You went to kitchen and looked at the refrigerator. "Do you eat Taiyaki?" you asked from the kitchen , not moving a muscle.