³¹ 𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿

❝ It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me ❞

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🕊️ empress 🤍

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘 : life , new year eve 

Month : December 

"I don't care, you're spending New year with us. Period." Ran made sure he was vocal enough to make you hear his command. "Obsessed much." you sighed tired from the recent Christmas celebration. It was 2 days more for the New year and this guy dragged you out of no where. 

"Everyone has been miserable without you, you know.. It's good that I have been there and took care of them." He lied through the tip of his tongue. "Mhm.. that's not what a birdy told me." you raised your brows making Ran's breath hitch. 

'Um.. miss ma'am, Sir Kakucho said everyone is acting weird without you. Only Sir Mochi and Sir Akashi were the stable one except Kakucho Sir' Shiro said. 'Old hags you mean' Nisaka rolled his eyes. You frowned hearing the news. 

"How did you find out where I was?" You raised your eyebrows at him in suspicion. Ran can't tell you that he told Shiro to put tracker in your watch, so he came up with a lie. "Instinct." A worst lie possible. 

"How accurate.. Ran, you're a genius.." you sarcastically said removing your Gucci wrist watch and throwing it out of his car exactly knowing what stunt he pulled. 'Shit only if you were not so smart' he gulped. 

"Pull this stunt again and I'm choking you." you warned him. "Yes ma'am." he nodded. He didn't know why he did that too. But imagining you being in trouble made his stomach twist. Maybe h did consider you as his best friend. 

"Get me a kite." you asked Ran, as he raised his brows but stopped the car by and didn't question why. You would always ask random things at random times and he knew it. "Actually get a (color) one." you grinned at him. 

10 minutes later. 

"Let me drive." you said. "Can you drive good?" he asked stopping the car and switching seats with you. "I'm a good driver not a safe one." you said as Ran's eyes widen in a split second, scared for his life. 

"All you need to do is be my passenger prince and look pretty." you gave him a smirk as he exhaled. LUB DUB! 'Why was that so hot?' he questioned himself and licked his lips before biting them. 

You increased the speed from 120 km/h to 251.7km/h making Ran grip the sides of the seat in panic as he quickly put his seat belt. After two minutes you saw from the corner of your eyes and gasped.