¹⁰ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗲

❝ They told me I couldn't, that's why I did.  ❞

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🕊️ empress 🤍

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘 : grunge , dark academia , baddie 

Warning : unwelcome touching, night stalking, eye fucking.  

Earlier in the Club. (3rd POV)

"Wah~ Jellyfish look! It's raining unicorns bish!" young man with long rosy pink hair exclaimed. He had slightly-droopy blue eyes but it was blood shot now with long eyelashes. He took something out of his pocket and placed it above his mouth. 

He opened his mouth wide , his two identical diamond shaped scars on both side of the corner of his lips stretched as he swallowed the pill and gulped it down. "Shut the fuck up Sanzu." Man next to him said with annoyance in his tone. 

Sanzu Haruchiyo
Bonten's No. 2

"KYA!~ THEY ARE TWERKING RINDOU!!!" The man named Sanzu exclaimed with a laugh. "LOOK IT'S AN ANGEL!! IT LOOKS JUST LIKE Y/N!!" exclaimed. "Who the fuck is that.." Rindō muttered. 

While the man named Sanzu had long mullet that reaches to his shoulders and wore a 3 pieced blue purple formal suit , 'Rindō' had mullet hair just like the man earlier but it was dyed purple with dark locks and wore 3 piece expensive suit too. 

Rindō Haitani
Bonten's Executive

Rindō his tongue in irritation and sighed as one of the girl came towards him and sat on his lap , leaving kisses on his neck as he looked towards his side and asked. "Ran, can I kill him." He also wore blue green colored suit with baby pink tie.