⁰⁶ 𝗚𝗼𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗪𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻

❝ The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence. ❞

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🕊️ empress 🤍

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘 : soft angel, mood, flirt 

Warning : Guns and blood.

Performing small surgery without licence.

You were walking around the area listening to your favourite Spotify playlist and humming the song. You wore your comfy hoodie since it was cold and also wore sweatpants that said 'stop looking at my dick.' Funny how you ordered that thing. 

When passing by an alley you heard few screams and grunts. "Oh shit!" you cursed and removed your earphone. "I'm gonna get myself killed..." you pursed your lip and walked towards the sound. 

Once you felt the sound was near, you heart heavy panting and all went silence. It was fucking dark too so you had to use your flashlight. You stepped on something making your click your tongue when you tripped by held the wall for support. 

Looking down you saw a man in blue suit holding his abdomen. He was tall and what shocked you most was he was fucking bleeding. There was a pool of his blood. His suit had rips here and there. The had short purple hair which was gelled by now down due to sweat. 

"Holy macaroni--" you crouched down and put your fingers in front of his nose to see if he was breathing. When you felt his inhaling as carbon dioxide left his nostrils you calmed down a bit. 

"Hello!? you alive!?" you shook the man's shoulders trying to wake him up. He grunted and slowly opened his eyes. You saw his eyes were amethyst coloured. He closed his eyes gain trying to gain focus due to his blur vision. 

"Ugh" he grunted. "Ah~ thank god honey you're alive! I didn't even say 'I love you' before. What about our kids?!" you yelled and fake sobbed on his chest. Now that he gained a bit of consciousness he looked at you and gave his lazy smile.