⁰⁸ 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀

❝ Checkmate, get you outta that crown, Change guard every body bow down. ❞

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🕊️ empress 🤍 

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘 : academic polish , sex money feelings die , neon lights 

warning : mentions of alcohol , 

Beep! Beep! Beep!

The sound of alarm beeping was heard early in the morning in your apartment before 4 in the damn morning. The noise would have provoked the neighbourly concern. However it was useless since you were already awake not even blinking a second of peaceful sleep. 

Turning the tap on — as the clear liquid ; water came through it and filled the snow white sink. You wake up from your 5 minute of power nap which gave you 0% of power and enthusiasm in the morning whatsoever and washed yourself. 

Taking out your thick anatomy textbook , you sat down and started over tracing the sentences printed by the bright neon highlighter with few mumbles leaving your mouth. Time past so fast that it was already six past 15 in the morning. 

Groaning and walking towards your kitchen , you opened the refrigerator and picked up the carton of milk. Walking towards the counter , and opened the drawer above you took out the cereal box out from it's cabin. 

Staring at the box , you thought. 'I could grab some breakfast in canteen but that's for no good and I need to make homemade food or else my health would go down like my 8th grade math graph, Today this might be enough, gotta shop too omg' you sighed recollecting many thoughts inside your small brain. 

You groaned again and poured the milk on the bowl of cereal already put inside. Walking towards the edge of the kitchen to grab spoon , where items and small utensils are present. While you noticed an ant on the table.