¹⁴ 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘀

❝ Out of my dress and into your arms tonight ❞

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🕊️ empress 🤍

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘 : dreamy , lonely july 

"Don't come near me.." Mikey's cold voice made shivers run down your spine. It literally gave you chills. 'Ah shit, here comes his dark impulse shit again' you thought frowning. "Shut up shortie!" you semi-yelled and stepped inside the dark room despite his warning. 

"Don't come near me" he grit his teeth and stood up. You didn't see him in the dark but the bead creaking sound made you realize, he moved. Notwithstanding his words you flipped the light switch on as the bulb burned producing illumination. In milli-seconds you were pinned against the wall with Mikey's hands wrapped around your neck. 

"I said don't come near me didn't I?" he asked panting as his hands encircling your neck tightened. You carefully looked at his eyes which were pitch black and showed no light. You sucked in your breath and watched his hand slightly shaking under your chin. 

You gently placed your hands on his cheek. The touch of your skin was enough for him calm down his breathing. "If I don't come, you will be alone. . ." you muttered as he froze suddenly after your words. He looked at his hands choking you as his fingers trembled and he stepped back. 

The darkness around his felt like fading as he came back to his senses. "I'm.. tired.." he mumbled looking down as he fell down to his knees. "It's ok to get tired but don't give up" you mumbled getting on your knees too. 

You observed his face looking at the dark circles surrounded. But it was actually a little less compared to the first day you saw him. Unknown to you, Mikey actually fell asleep many times the following days holding the rose quartz thinking about you. 

"I want to die so badly..." he ,muttered looking at his hands. You frowned hearing this feeling something inside you stir up and cup your cheeks in concern. "You had the courage to kill yourself. Couldn't you show the same courage to live?" you asked him.