¹⁹ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆

❝ Elegant bitch with a ho glow If it ain't big, then I won't blow.❞

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🕊️ empress 🤍 

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘 : ethereal , greek mythology

Month : October 

"Fuck no!" You yelled running around the café as Naomi chased you behind holding a dress. "How can you run that fast wearing those sandals!" she panted pointing at your Saint Laurent's white sandals. "Don't ask me." You narrowed your eyes at her. 

"Come on, we need to match!" She whined trying to show you the dress and pearl purse. "Hell nah, that shit is gonna make me puke my organs out!" you swayed your head side to side, referring to the corset. 

"It's not like you will wear it forever. Just for few hours~" she tried to pursue you. "It's fucking freezing and I will look ugly in it." you cringed, as she gasped after hearing your words. "Bitch! I'll make you eat your words." She ran towards you. 

Suddenly, you felt that you were being lifted up from the ground as you glanced behind you to see Atsushi carrying you by the waist on his shoulder and gave you a grin. "Put me down fucker!" you struggled making Naomi confused.

"Are you guys dating..." she asked as you denied. Atsushi gasped looking at you with fake hurt. "Are you hiding our relationship darling~?" he said. "Fuck you <3" you said with a flowery aura and stopped struggling when he pushed you inside comfort room. 

"Go try!" he encourage you giving you the dress. Today's theme was wearing all white in sign of purity but Naomi wore a corset crème-white silk dress and wanted to wear the same type too. Meanwhile you refused since you already wore white tee and mom jeans. 

Naomi somehow made you change your mind to wear sandals instead of sneakers but you didn't know she would force your to wear a dress. You grumbled but muted yourself when your felt his hand ruffling your hair on top of your head.