҂ ࣪˖ Chapter 7

"Who tf is there at the window?" I was hesitant to open the curtains, it can't be Doyoung, he never did this, he just used to call me. It's impossible for him to knock at the window as the distance between the two windows is quite big.

A third knock on the glass window pulled me out of thoughts, I tiptoed towards the window, grabbing the flower vase on the way. Gulping down the lump formed in my throat, securing the grip on the vase, I hesitantly pulled the curtains aside, prepared for whoever or whatever was there waiting for me.

"Haechan?" I gasped. What the hell is he doing here that too at this hour of night? I quickly opened the window, and to make himself stable he rested his upper body on the window pane.

I looked outside the window to check how in the earth he climbed up here. It was dark outside as the street lamp wasn't working today and everyone was already sleeping. The only source of light was from my and Doyoung's room. He had balanced his posture by resting one leg on the branch of the tree planted near the window and the other on the drainage pipe running down. It seemed like he was doing a split. Down, near the window of my parents room, I saw the figure of two boys whose faces weren't visible due to the lack of light.

If it would have been a normal situation I would have laughed till my stomach hurts because of the position he was in but right now I was more than terrified. I took a glance at Doyoung's room. The lights were switched on, the curtains pulled aside giving the complete view of his room but he was nowhere to be seen. Might be taking a shower.

Focusing my attention back on Haechan, I frowned. "What, how, why, what the hell Haechan?" I whisper yelled, trying to make him stable by grabbing his arms. "How are you beautiful? Long time no see." He smirked, eyes gleaming with an evil look. How can he flirt even at such a time? "What the f*ck are you doing here?" Even though I had an intuition as to why he was here, I still asked.

He looked at me and smiled before removing one hand from the window sill due to which he almost fell on his back if my reflexes hadn't acted up and I clutched on his left arm, both of our eyes wide in fear "Woah that was a close call." He let out a shaky breath looking down. "Anyways, this letter brought me here." He pulled out the pale yellow, crinkled envelope from his right sweatpants pocket.

"You still miss me princess?" He pouted. Out of all the encounters I had with the recipients of my letters, this was the least embarrassing. I don't know why but I didn't feel shy or embarrassed at all. Maybe because of the way he was behaving.

I laughed at his statement, "No Mr. Prince Charming." I giggled, the look he gave me was as if I just said I am going to die, the drama king he is. "YOU DON'T" he gasped. "Shut it Haechan! My parents are sleeping down!" They knew about me and Haechan, as he used to visit when we were dating but they are gonna kick me out of the house if they see him now, at midnight.

"Then what are all these sweet words? 'Haechan, the boy who shines brighter than the Sun. I love this boy so much! He makes my day better just with his smile.' Are all these words fake princess?" Someone get him in a drama.

"Stupid did you read the date I wrote this letter? It was two years back." I flicked his forehead. "Wait what? You wrote this two years back, when we were dating?" He raised an eyebrow in question while I nodded, answering his questions. He looked at the letter once again, eyes trailing off to the top left corner where the date was, making an "o" as he understood what I said.

"But if you still want to date again, I am ready! I mean we broke up because of university and all but it's all good now." For the first time in the night he was serious or maybe I thought he was serious because as soon as he saw my facial expression change he laughed. "Ayye! Don't worry I have girls wanting to be my girlfriend just for one day. But I kinda liked you that's why I took all this pain to come here." He laughed.