҂ ࣪˖ Chapter 14

His eyes switched between my lips and eyes at a very slow pace, his palms held my face in between them ever so delicately as if I was made of glass, which would break with a slight firm hold. His thumb caressing over my cheeks which were stained with dried tears and ruined mascara from the previous hours of crying over a boy, whom I called my boyfriend but now I was standing inches away from a man who isn't him.

Dark hooded eyes now fixated over my lips, he trailed his right thumb over them , licking his own upper lip in the process as he looked in my eyes through his eyelashes, "Can I kiss you?" His voice almost a whisper, eyes not leaving my lips for a moment, neither did his thumb.

People always romanticise two small figures one an angel representing virtue and a devil which represents evilness sitting on each shoulder of the human. Both of them have conflicting views on how a human should proceed with a particular situation. I never believed in this until today. I wanted Jaehyun right now to kiss me like there's no tomorrow, just me and him. I want him so badly but again a small voice in my head is stopping me, telling me to step back, it's not right.

The devil won today.

Even though the voice in my head grew louder and louder to stop me from taking things further, the devil together with the adrenaline rushing through my veins pushed me to do something which I should not have done. Moving my arms to rest behind his neck, I nodded my head to his question, which for any one in this whole universe would mean a yes.

The nod was enough for Jaehyun to ignore the feeling of doing something wrong as he leaned it without wasting any moment, smashing his soft lips to my chapped red ones, red indicating how much I bit on them to suppress my sobs.

The kiss was supposed to be soft and sweet, as expected from Jaehyun who has a cute, chocolate boy kind of image. But how his lips moved against mine was nowhere soft, it was rough, passionate, angered unlike how one of his hands caressed my cheek while the other moved down to my waist pulling me even closer. My own hands were now tugging on his brown locks, pulling him. Both of us didn't want even air to enter between our heated bodies as we pulled each other closer and closer.

Titling his head towards the left to kiss me from a better angle, his eyes opened slightly, looking at me either to make sure that it wasn't a dream, he was finally kissing me like he wanted all these years or to check if I had the slightest regret evident on my face. Devouring more into the feeling of us he closed his eyes again, not breaking the kiss even for a moment.

Right now I couldn't care less about the whole damn universe as out of those many voices inside me, one voice right now is saying he's your universe. I can only focus on him, his sweet scent, his soft touches, the feeling of his lips on mine, the passion from the kiss, the love he has for me, how drunk he is making me feel without even a taste of alcohol. How intoxicating he is.

I guess it was too late to regret now, deep down I knew, I will be regretting everything once it's over, especially if it leads to something more than just kissing which I think is about to happen.

Slamming the door of his room shut with his leg, he spun both of us around as the hunger in his kiss made me step backwards looking for support so that I could kiss him back with as much passion as he is now. I don't know how we ended up in his room, nor do I know how quickly the things escalated and the kiss turned into a heated make out session. Both of his hands now held my face as mine encircled around his waist.

"Ow!" I yelped, breaking away unwilling. While moving back my foot hit something hard, not very hard as it felt like a cardboard box but that was enough to make me lose my balance. Jaehyun's reflexes were faster than mine as before I could fall down, his arm circled around my waist, pulling me closer to his chest. "Did it hurt?" He pushed what I suppose was a cardboard box aside, lacing our fingers together. Flashing him a small smile, I shook my head before pecking his nose and lips.