You Are Not Immune to Sexy Eyepatch Man

Oh wow look it's me as a collage

Oh wow look it's me as a collage. I don't like it. Jk, it's beautiful.

Like the title says, Kaeya from Genshin Impact is hot. I can't put it in simpler words. In this chapter, I will be talking about the many husbandos of AJ Grace.

Now please, slander in comments is allowed. In fact, I would love to defend my husbandos. Then can I finally say I fought in epic war for them. I have created a video about past, childhood fictional loves on Pinterest. Watch it if you dare. This cringefest doesn't even compare to that video. It hurt me so much to make it.

Now onto the beautiful people!

First off, we have our man Loki. I've always thought he was so fine. I don't care that he was a villain and is now bordering anti-hero status. I seem to always like that if I'm being honest. And with his new show he got even more screen time, perfect for the amount of edits I consume of him.

Oh by the way, I do have a type. There are a few that don't fall in somehow, but I've figured it out after quite a few years of noticing a pattern. (I thought I didn't have one for a long time.) As I share some of the fictional men in my life, try to see if you can figure it out too.

Next up we have L from Death Note. Yes, I know, quite unexpected. However I went through a phase.... And yeah.

Then Miles Edgeworth. I liked him way before the memes came out of Ace Attorney. I liked him in his perfect pixelated form. I despise the anime. They got rid of his nose and his personality.

Then we have every man from Genshin Impact. Fight me on this one, every character design is freaking stunning. I have to admit though, this is limited to the men, not the boys. Razor, no. Bennet, no. Chongyun, no. Kaeya, yes. Zhongli, yes. Itto, yes. I think what caught my eye for Itto was the, ahem, abs. I mean, like, they're always there. And quite frankly, they are inspirational. My quest for abs started with Envy and ended with Itto. Oh my gosh! We went there, Envy.

Now I have no good reason, nothing to save me, no evidence in the world can make me a better person for this than me just admitting defeat. Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist. Both versions. I watched them when I was younger and I can't explain the joy I felt whenever Envy was onscreen. I didn't know at the time that they were a they/them but it didn't change anything. In fact, it just made them more special in my heart. So much so that I have a cosplay. Yes, it still fits. I haven't grown since I was twelve so naturally I tried it on. The only thing that would need changing for me to wear this comfortably would be a binder. Other than that, I think I would wear this anywhere and everywhere.

Speaking of Envy from FMA, I think we need to talk about who I kin. Now I don't know what the comments will be, but at the time of me typing this I feel like someone will eventually be like, "You kin a lot of idiots, is that what you're trying to say about yourself?" And no. I don't think they're idiots, I think they're just trying to express themselves in a more interesting way, which I relate to.

I've already mentioned Bakugou and Edward Elric, which is good and well on its own, but what about the others? I would say that I kin Tanaka, (which I also have a cosplay for) Bokuto, and occasionally Saiki K. It really depends on the day and how much sleep I've gotten.