Day By Day

"I have to go, don't worry everyone is here for you," Faragonda leaves.

"How am I supposed to do this? I can't even control my emotions without a potion," I say.

"You can't even control your powers without a potion?" I hear a voice say snobby, almost as bad as Mitzi.

"Kenzie out, now," Riven says.

"Why should I listen to you? You abandoned me for her," she says.

"Let's talk, outside," Riven puts a lot of strictness in his voice when saying the last word.

I feel his body leave the bed.

"Why is it that wherever I go I end up being related to a person who is almost a witch?" I ask.

"There is always going to be someone who is against you, but no matter what or who it is there are always going to be people who are beside you," I hear Bloom's voice.

"Bloom!" I say running up to hug her.

"I came as soon as Mirta told me."

"Faragonda diluted her powers to 25 percent."

"That's good," Bloom says.

"How is that good?" Flora asks.

"With Macy's power being so unpredictable, if we can get it low enough that it won't do much damage but can still work so she can control it."

"Well so much for the curtains."

"Stella!" all the other Winx members say.

"What?"

"Macy doesn't know how her powers work, they are the most unpredictable."

"Oh, sorry Macy," Stella says.

"Riven, did everything get settled?" Musa asks.

"For now, she is just used to being the only one I gave my attention to."

"So what am I supposed to do? Keep my powers diluted for the rest of my life?"

"No, we take it day by day," Riven says.

"And step by step," Musa adds.

"So what's step one?" I ask.

"First we need to figure out how to help you relax," Daphne walks in.

"I listen to music, mostly the Winx," I say.

"Even though it's good that you know what can calm you down we can't always be with you to play, so we need to find another way."

"Maybe we can talk to Professor Avalon," Flora suggests.

"Good idea Flora, come on guys let's introduce Macy to Professor Avalon," Bloom says.