A Meeting with Griselda

The statement makes me feel a little better, but I still feel a little rejected by my twin. I thought that someone with the same DNA would be more understanding but it just feels like another Mitzi. I have lived with someone who treated me like Cinderella, I don't need another one.

There is a knock on the door. Musa walks over to open the door.

"Riven," Bloom says, "Did Kenzie understand?"

"After I told her that I am just a phone call away and what Macy has been through for the past 9 years."

"Well, at least she understands, are Timmy and Tecna finished with the trackers?" Musa asks.

"Wow, that sounds bad," Mirta says.

"It's only to keep me and my sister safe when I'm away from the Winx or the Specialists," I say.

"I will make sure nothing happens to you," Riven walks over to me.

"We will talk to Faragonda and Griselda to make sure all of the teachers know what is going on, and no matter what Macy always go to Griselda if you feel unsafe, even though she comes off as a little cold she always has the best interest of the students at heart," Bloom says.

"Can you show me who she is?" I ask.

"Sure, Musa why don't you and the pixies patrol the campus to make sure it is safe," Bloom suggests.

"You got it," Musa says.

"Come on guys let's go see Griselda," Bloom says to me and my brother.

"You okay Sis?" Riven asks as we walk through the halls.

"It's just the past few months have been a little crazy. I mean that witch capturing me, my powers becoming more uncontrollable, and now finding out that I am in danger at all times, I'm scared," I say to him.

"Don't worry, it will get easier, besides you have your friends, the Winx, and the Specialist," Riven tells me.

"Here we are," Bloom says as she knocks on the door.

"Come in," a voice says.

"Griselda, do you have a second?" Bloom asks.

"Of course, come on in Bloom," the woman says.

"Griselda we need some help, did Faragonda tell you about my neighbor?" Bloom asks.

"She did," the thin woman stands up and walks around the desk.

"This is her, Macy this is Griselda," Bloom introduces her.

Bloom is right, she does have a cold outer shell but I see in her eyes that deep down she cares for her students.

"Hello," I say to the woman.

"Hello," the woman has a cold voice which matches her outer shell.

"Do all the teachers know that Macy and Kenzie are our main priorities?" Bloom asks her.

"Yes, I will make sure that they are never in the same class at the same time and if they are to be in the same room you and the Winx will be the first line of defense," Griselda tells Bloom giving her a piece of paper.