Rare Power

"Macy, What's wrong?" Riven asks.

I don't say anything, I just show him my hands.

"I'll contact Bloom," Riven says taking his phone out.

I hope Bloom can explain this to me. I am still unsure how to do this. I mean I know I have the Winx and the Specialists to help me through this but I am not sure who I am, or what I am.

"We have to go to Faragonda's office so she and Bloom can explain everything that is going on," Riven says.

I try to calm down as we walk to the Headmistress' office.

The walk seems longer than it actually is.

Riven knocks on the door to Faragonda's office.

"Come in," Faragonda's voice comes from the other side.

Riven and I walk in.

"Bloom told me what happened and I'm afraid that the Winx and you guys won't be enough to protect Macy."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You will stay here at Alfea but you are going to have a Paladin along side the Winx and Specialists."

"A Paladin?"

"It's like a Specialists but with more powers," Riven says.

"We should talk to Avalon," Bloom says.

"I will ask him who he believes is a good fit, but right now I think you and the Winx should help Macy get better control of her power," Faragonda says.

The statement makes my stomach turn and I want to run away, but I know that everything that is said is in my best interest.

"Come on Sis," Riven says as we leave the office.

I walk next to Riven with Bloom following behind us.

"Are you okay?" Riven asks.

"If I'm the Fairy of Kindness why do I shoot fire?"

"Kindness is very powerful, because kindness comes in many forms, helping someone across the street, standing up for someone, sharing, and other things. After the original twins turned all books were sent burned, so we technically are starting all over," Daphne says.

"Daphne," I run up to Bloom's sister.

"Faragonda called me, because I am the strongest nymph in Magix I decided to help you manage your power, so you don't have anymore accidents like on Earth," Daphne says.

"Thank you," I smile.