A New Life

Bloom, Musa, and Tecna walk me up some stairs and into a big dorm room.

"This was our room the three years we went to Alfea, it is very special to us and is what we like to call the princess suite," Bloom says.

"Well actually Stella called it that we also called it the Winx suite," Musa says.

"Is this all mine?"

"No, you have a few roommates but they are all very nice, even though one is a former witch," Bloom responds.

Did she just say a former witch?

"Should I be afraid? What do you mean by former witch?"

"No, Mirta actually is very nice, we can introduce you to her if you would like."

"That would be great," I say.

"Let me call Lockette," Bloom says.

"Who's Lockette?" I ask Musa as I see Bloom close her eyes.

"Bloom's bonded pixie, every fairy finds their perfect pixie in time. Some fairies like me and Tecna have two."

The next thing I know I see a miniature girl with pink hair like Tecna's, her hair is very short ending at her chin, she is wearing a pink dress with a little blue key hole on the belt.

"Hey Bloom, who is this?" The pixie looks at me.

"This is Macy, she was my neighbor on Earth. We need your help, do you know where Shift is?"

"She's with Mirta, in Palladium's class."

"Thanks," Bloom says.

I follow the three Winx that are with me.

"Professor, can we borrow Mirta?" Tecna asks.

"Anything for the Winx," a skinny man with long dark blond hair and pointy ears says, he is wearing a green vest over a pale yellow button-up shirt, "Mirta?"

A girl with green eyes and short burgundy hair gets up from her desk. She is wearing a white crop top with a black vest, her skirt is black with a red belt, and black knee high boots.

"Is there another witch invasion?"

"Luckily no, this is Macy she will be your roommate," Bloom says.

"Hi," I greet her.

"Welcome to Alfea," she replies.

"Macy is from Gardenia, so she doesn't have many friends or know anything about Magix. I feel like you can help her feel at home because of your past," Bloom says.

"No problem," Mirta smiles.

"Thanks, we gotta show Macy the rest of the school, get back to class," Bloom says.

"See you later," Mirta says as she heads back into the classroom.

They show me the gym, the other classrooms, and to meet some of the teachers who will be helping me control my powers.

I hear a hovering sound coming from outside. I look out the window and see a ship land.

"Who's that?" I ask.

"The boys are here, looks like Faragonda talked to Saladin," Bloom says.

"Does that mean Riven is here?" I ask.

"Yep, all the boys are here," Musa says.

I can't contain my excitement as I see Riven coming off the aircraft. I find the closest flight of stairs and start going to the ground floor. I am so grateful to Riven for helping me over Christmas when I got kidnapped by that witch.

"Riven!" I shout as I run up to him almost knocking him over.

"So you finally got your powers," he says.