Chapter 5

Adria POV:
I wake up hearing a knock at the door I blink a few times looking over seeing Alex still asleep grabbing a pillow hitting her with it.

" Ow what-" I cut her off placing my hand over her mouth saying "shhh" hearing the knocks get louder and I push her off hearing a thud making me do my best not to laugh and I run over to the door seeing her walk into my bathroom.

When I open the door I see a maid standing there with breakfast. " Yes?" I ask softly.

" I I'm sorry to wake you Ms Adria but the king told me to bring you breakfast." She says before stepping into the room and I feel my eyes widen seeing Alex's armor still on the floor.

I see her look over at it then back at me with a confused look. " Do you have a guest with you Ms Adria?" She asks with a bit of disgust in her voice making me cross my arms.

" No, I don't. A guard said their armor had been tacked with and broken. They said they couldn't find my father so they left it with me." I say sternly watching her raise a brow before walking past me and out my room letting out a sigh of relief.

" you can come out now." I say softly seeing Alex appear and I can't help but look her over.

Her hair is messy like usual but her tank top is pulled up a little on her waist revealing a v line I didn't know she had. As well as one pant leg up more than the other making me smile.

" you look amazing in the morning" I say with a smirk seeing her roll her eyes.

" yeah I know right?" She says walking over and my face flushes slightly from how her voice sounds groggy like she's sick.

" help yourself to the food I don't eat much in the morning." I say softly seeing her immediately take the plate making me grin before walking over to my closet and getting ready for the day.

Once I'm dressed I look myself over with a smile before walking out seeing Alex cleaned the entire plate and is now laying back down.

1st Photo: ThatisQueen on Pinterest
2nd Photo: grets on Pinterest

1st Photo: ThatisQueen on Pinterest 2nd Photo: grets on Pinterest