Chapter 7

Adria POV:
It's been weeks since I last heard about Alex and the 3 fighters she left with making my worried state not any better.

I'm also engaged to a prince I want nothing to do with but there's not a thing I can do to stop it. My father already agreed to the terms without my permission.

I watch as carriages bring in people after people trying to get away from everything going on before feeling a hand at my side.

" Why are you out here love? You should be inside." Francis my now fiancé says looking down at me with a confused look.

" Oh nothing I'm just seeing how many people are getting here. I want to make sure everyone is out of our castle." I say when in reality I'm looking for the 4 fighters.

" Why don't we head back inside." He says softly and I finally give up nodding walking back with him inside greeting not only his parents but mine before seeing William walk up and I run to him.

" William have you heard anything about the 4 that left?" I ask softly seeing him look at me saddened.

" I'm afraid I have not Adria. I do have news, though, it's not good." He says and I nod for him to continue. " They've been taken into the kingdom locked away. That's all I know as of now but we can't send anyone else. Not until we get a better plan of what's going on." He says and I feel the tears roll down my face.

" Thank you for telling me." I say softly saying excuse me to everyone before walking away to my room. I sit down on my bed feeling my heart break hoping nothing bad has happened to her.

My thoughts get interrupted seeing Francis walk in and I look away getting mad.

" Why did you not knock?" I ask sternly.

" I'm your fiancé, if you we're getting dressed it would be fine." He says and I look at him disgusted.

" Why are you so worried about the 4 that's left? I'm sure you have more fighters than those wanna be knights." He says and I stand up walking over to him pissed off.

" First off, do not ever speak of my people like that. And secondly, they have families to. They deserve to come back and enjoy that." I say immediately thinking of Alex.

" Oh yeah? Well I've heard a rumor that you have a bit of an relationship with one." He says looking mad.

" I do, yes." I say softly before feeling a sting across my face making me gasp feeling tears roll down before pushing him.

" Get out! Right now get out!" I yell before slamming the door locking it and crying for hours on end.

I can't live like this. I can't be with a man who is going to use me for power and lust. I can't be abused over and over.

Alex please hurry...

Super short but I promise next one will be much longer just shows what Adria has been going through while the 4 have been gone.
Love Always,
Rocky <3