Chapter 9

⚠️Following Includes: Strong language, Smut. If your not comfortable I advise not to read and skip. I'll put (***) at the beginning and end so you'll know when to skip past if you want.⚠️

Adria's POV:
It's been a few months since the war and things have been amazing. We're starting to make changes that are helping the kingdom out more and more for not only us but the people in the villages.

I walk back from the throne room after discussing a meeting with my mother and her friend about a party for the children out in the court yard coming up.

When I get to my room I close the door striping from my dress walking over putting my hair into a messy bun and wiping my make up off.

When I'm done I call for a guard seeing him appear outside the door and i peak my head out so I can see him.

" Can you please go tell Alex i need her. It's an emergency." I say softly seeing the guard nod before walking away and I smirk dimming the lights in my room.

Alex POV:

Im watching the teens train seeing more and more females signing up to be knights. I watch a black haired girl go against one of our men seeing her hit him with a good few blows but ends up getting knocked to the ground.

" You did well, work a little more on your moments. If your fast they won't be able to tell what move you'll make. You also have to think about where to hit at the right time so you don't fall like just now." I say sternly seeing her nod and I walk over to my friends.

" It's crazy the amount of females that are now signing up to be knights. Good job to you guys." Vincent says with a smile clapping and I just shake my head.

" E excuse me commander Princess Adria needs you, she says it's an emergency." A guard says walking up to me and I immediately hold my hand up seeing all our recruits stop what their doing.

" Fuck...Is she alright?" I ask concerned.

" I'm not sure she was in her room when I left." He says and I nod turning to Blair.

" Shit, okay watch the girls and let Vincent and Dax help the guys I'll be back in a little bit." I say seeing them nod knowing I'm a little worried as I walk with the guard to the castle.

When we get to her room I wave the guard away knocking on the door softly but doesn't hear anything.

I gently open the door closing it behind me locking it before looking around.

***

" Adria?" I call out before getting pushed against the wall looking down seeing a half naked Adria standing in front of me feeling my breathing get caught.

" Hello commander~" she whispers seductively making me go weak on the inside and a smirk grow on my face.

" Hi princess" I say softly feeling her press soft kisses against my neck.

" I'm guessing you weren't having an emergency?" I ask seeing her pull away and only two emotions in her eyes. Hunger and Love.

" No, of course not although I did need you...just for a different type of emergency..." she says softly against my ear and I lean down grabbing the bottom of her thighs picking her up allowing her to wrap her legs around my waist.

I feel myself start to grow hot.

I walk over laying her down against the bed pressing my lips against hers. Her hands find my hair tugging on it softly making me groan before feeling her tongue slip into my mouth.

I pull away looking her up and down taking in her lace set trying to catch my breath.

It's white with pink bows on the straps and lining of her panties with a soft flower pattern.