Chapter 8

⚠️Following Includes: Strong language, Graphic content.⚠️

Alex POV:

"Blair?"...

I see her look at me through her armor and a smile breaks out onto her face.

" Oh my god I thought you were dead! They separated all of us so we couldn't talk to one another." She says and I nod.

" yeah I've been beat on a bit and got my hair cut off but I'm better knowing your still alive." I say with a smile

" Your eye?" She asks and I nod sadly.

" They got a little to close and decided to drag a knife across my face. I think I'm losing sight in that eye." I say softly remembering a few days ago when it happened cause I wouldn't leave my cell. I see her shake her head in shock before hearing the horn go off and I get in my stance seeing Blair do the same before swiping at her seeing her block it.

" What's the plan to get out of here? We need to figure out a way to get the king and his family to our kingdom and lock them away. It's the only way without death." I nod hearing what she said.

" Do me a favor and act like I stabbed you wait till guards come and when they do swipe them. I'll buy time and you find your bow. Once you get it don't kill the king but give him something to be scared about." I say seeing her smirk and nod.

I swipe at her again before seeing her fall holding her arm like she's actually hurt seeing two knights come over about to grab her and her sword goes right through one while mine goes across the other ones neck watching them fall to the ground.

" Go! Hurry!" I yell to Blair seeing her run out and I hold off some of the guards.

Next thing I know she's back I watch her from afar pull her bow back, holding that position, before releasing it watching it land right in the kings arm while everyone is trying to get out of the arena.

" Nice shot now run!" I yell grabbing her arm running to where the cells were looking around before finding Vincent and Dax and thank god they are alive and complaining.

" Oh thank god you guys are here they are terrible with letting us take showers." Dax says with disgust and I laugh.

" Come on idiots we're getting the fuck out of here." I say with a smile.

Once we get Vincent and Dax out we sneak our way to the throne room finding the king, Queen, Prince, and Princess.

" YOU! You were the one that shot me! Kill them!" The king yells and I watch as Blair shoots three arrows at one time each one going right through a guard.

" Your coming with us. All of you. And your getting locked up for starting a war that had no meaning behind it." I say sternly.

" You." I say pointing at a guard that is cowering away in a corner not wanting to die.

" You follow my orders now. If you don't I'll kill you, if you do, I won't. As simple as that. Put them under restraints and bring them with us back to our kingdom. We're leaving now." I say seeing him nod frantically as more guards handcuff them.

" Nice going" Vincent says with a proud nod and we all walk out getting our horses watching as the guards put the family in a carriage.

" Your kingdom will now be controlled by my King. If you have a problem with that come fight him yourself. I'd love to see you pussies get past us." I yell at the guards and people of the kingdom before turning around and making our way back home.

Adria POV:

" HEY! Hey their back! The warriors their back!" A guard shouts running out towards the gate seeing people huddle all around and I look at my parents and William confused.