Chapter 10

( Time Skip 5 Years Later )

Adria POV:

I wake up rolling over seeing Alex fast asleep snoring softly. I gently reach over brushing her hair back and kissing her head before getting up pulling on some of Alex's sweats and her shirt walking out and down stairs.

I notice my father sitting down at the kitchen table talking to my two little girls as I smile walking over.

" Well look who's finally awake" my father says with a smile as my two little ones get up running over to me in their little princess dresses.

Yes, me and Alex finally became the Queens of Gavaria. We have a family together our two girls, Ever and Elizabeth, their both just 4. And we got married before the girls were born officially making me Adria Maddox. Officially Alex's.

I could have never asked for a better life than what I have now.

" Hi babies did y'all eat?" I ask softly leaning down kissing their heads.

" Yes ma'am Grandpa fixed us pancakes!" They both say happily making me smile as I walk over kissing my dads head before walking to the throne room seeing me and Alex's names plastered over the fronts of them and two smaller ones at the bottom for the girls.

I walk outside on the balcony that looks over the courtyard looking out with a small smile at how much our castle and kingdom have grown.

I cross my arms over my chest from the morning crisp before feeling two arms wrap around my waist and a head on my shoulder making me bite back a smile.

" Took you long enough to wake up" I say teasingly hearing Alex groan a little and I giggle.

" Of course I woke up late you had me up till 3" She says and I just grin.

" I know" I say turning around looking up at her seeing her hair a mess like always, the tank top she's wearing pulled up some on her waist looking at the scars that cover her arms, and like usual one pant leg up than the other.

" I was wondering where my clothes went" she says making me wrap my arms around her waist.

" yeah I needed something to wear" I say seeing her roll her eyes.

" Are the girls up? I didn't check their room I wanted to see where you went first" she says and I nod.

" yes their up they had pancakes this morning from grandpa" I say hearing her laugh softly before feeling tiny arms wrap around our legs.

" Momma your awake!" Ever says as Alex bends down and picks her up.

" Yes I'm awake pumpkin your mommy doesn't like to go to bed early" she says as I bend down and pick up Elizabeth.

I hold Elizabeth on my side as Alex holds ever on her side on her forearm wrapping the other around my waist.

" I just wanted to say thank you for giving me a beautiful family. This definitely wasn't how I saw my life being 5 years ago but I would never change it for anything." Alex says and I smile up at her as she leans down pressing a soft kiss to my lips and of course the girls burst out in giggle fits making me and Alex grin.

" I wouldn't have it any other way ether."

No matter how hard things may get, Love will always be strength...

                         She's My Knight

                                The End.

So I hate to say this will be the last chapter of this book. I have planned to make another royal story with a different story line and plot. I hope you guys enjoyed this one and thanks for the support.
Love Always,
Rocky <3