E6 : Like A Fool

A/N: Episode 6! Let's go.

A week later, Min-sik arrived to practice with bandaged knuckles.

Dae-won immediately noticed. "What the hell happened to you?"

"Nothing," said Min-sik, brushing it off. "Injury at work. Are we ready?"

"Not really," said Han-na. "Ji-eun can't make it today."

Min-sik frowned. Their latest assignment was similar to the first, but this time the trainees got to choose their own song. Min-sik had begrudgingly agreed to Han-na's suggestion of "Do It Again" by TWICE, and the four had decided to analyze a portion of the choreography each and teach it to the others. Today marked the beginning of Ji-eun's portion, but she wasn't here to walk them through it.

"What's the plan, then?" Min-sik asked.

"I'm taking a look at her part now," said Han-na, shaking her phone. "Gimme a few minutes."

"Look," said Dae-won, nudging Min-sik and pointing to the stage. "Mina's here."

She was, indeed. Mina had a haughty look on her face as she furiously marked notes on a pencil. It was the first time she'd shown up to practice since the presentations.

"What's she doing?" Min-sik asked.

"No idea," said Dae-won. "But Miss Son isn't here."

"Huh." That was extra weird. "I wonder what's going on."

Halfway through their practice, Mina began moving around the room. She approach the group nearest the stage, first, and plucked one of the trainees aside to talk to them on the stage. The pattern continued with the entire group, and then Mina moved onto the next one.

"I think it's the results of our presentations," said Han-na during a water break.

"What?" Min-sik asked.

"We never got more feedback than the general stuff the day of. You saw them marking notes on clipboards, right?" Han-na questioned.

Min-sik didn't remember, but Dae-won appeared to. "Yeah, I think so," Dae-won said. "It's like a biannual review."

"Yeah," Han-na agreed. "But smaller."

Min-sik shivered. "I hate those things."