You're beautiful

Something Y/n never expected to be in a situation, a place she never expects to be in, but here she is at the bar hanging out with a group of friends, and right now, she is the most sobered among the group. Y/n didn't want to be here, but after finding out that Roseanne will be joining, she could not help but tag along because her reason was the "safety" of the group. Half of the reason was technically correct, but her main reason was seeing Roseanne. 

The two have been friends for a while, they both met through another friend, and they clicked almost immediately. They hung out all the time to the point where their humour matched up, and it was only them who understood the joke. One thing Y/n never expects to feel is love. She fell in love with Roseanne. Due to her feelings, she would always feel flustered by Roseanne's gestures, and even a simple hug would make her blush. But her conflicts are making her think Roseanne would not like her the same way; she would be out of her league especially when there is a massive line of suiters that wants to court her. Plus, she doesn't even know if Roseanne would be into girls. 

That is why Y/n has been a bit distant from Roseanne for the past few days. She was afraid that she might fall in deeper than she would expect herself to fall. 

 As Y/n sips on a non-alcoholic drink, she sits and observes her friends who are busy talking, dancing or even flirting with some strangers. She sighs while contemplating her decisions. Her eyes then landed on Roseanne talking to a guy. Y/n has to admit, he's handsome, and his dimples add the charm; he's also tall, taller than Roseanne even and his body feature is built well. They both looked good together. 

Y/n could not help but be saddened as her mind flooded itself with scenarios. She imagined Roseanne leaving her side to that guy, where her beautiful smiles that Y/n adore would be taken away from her. 

Y/n did not even notice her friend carrying Roseanne with her arms around her shoulder. The friend suggested that Y/n should bring Roseanne home since she had too much to drink. Y/n protested, but before she could argue further, Roseanne clung herself to Y/n.

"Y/n!" Roseanne beamed as she tightly hugged the blushing woman. Thankfully, the light was dimmed for anyone to notice. 

"Well, Roseanne prefers you, plus everyone else here is intoxicated except for you and I. So, I'll be in charge of the rest. You two can go home." The friend suggested. 

And so, Y/n had no other option but to drop Roseanne off at her apartment. They took a cab home. Roseanne continually clings to Y/n as she talks about anything that comes into her mind. Y/n could not help but smile in adoration since it was rare to see Roseanne in this state. They made their way up to Roseanne's apartment, but it was difficult since Roseanne keeps swaying from side to side making it difficult for Y/n to walk straight. 

"How about you rest your head on my shoulder, and we'll take it slow," Y/n said. Roseanne happily rests her head as Y/n suggested. They walked at a slow pace with Y/n's hand securely around Roseanne's waist to prevent the drunk woman from falling. Roseanne listens to Y/n's voice which sounds so calming and reassuring. 

They finally arrived in the bedroom, where Roseanne immediately laid down on her bed with her heels on. Out of nowhere, Roseanne began to strip. Y/n quickly turned her body away while covering her eyes with her hand. She tried to distract herself by going through Roseanne's closet for Roseanne to change. When she found a set, Y/n hand it to Roseanne with her eyes closed since she respects the woman's privacy. When Y/n knew that Roseanne is fully-clothed, she saw Roseanne in a cute pink pyjama set. 

Y/n noticed that Roseanne was still wearing the heels. It made her wonder how Roseanne was able to put her pants on with heels still attached. She then asked if it was okay for her to take them off, to which Roseanne allowed her to do so. While Y/n removes Roseanne's heels, the drunk woman pulled Y/n down to the bed. Roseanne tightly hugged Y/n around her waist as she snuggled her face on Y/n's stomach. Y/n panicked, not knowing what to do; she did not know where to put her hand so she can push the intoxicated woman.

"You always smell so nice," Roseanne praised. "It's my favourite type of scent." 

I think Y/n is ready to die, or perhaps get her a reward to be in this situation. Maybe it was a good idea to tag along, Y/n thought.

"Roseanne, I think we should take off your makeup," Y/n suggested as she patted the woman's head to keep her conscious. She could see Roseanne pouting despite stuffing her face on Y/n's stomach. 

"Nooo," Roseanne whined. "I would look ugly without it." 

Y/n has seen Roseanne with and without makeup before, and both are beautiful to her; especially when Roseanne would facetime her when she just woke up. But Y/n never told Roseanne how beautiful she is. Nevertheless, it confused Y/n as to why Roseanne would think of herself as ugly. 

"Don't think of yourself that way, Rosie. You're beautiful with or without it okay?" Y/n assured. 

"I have to keep it on so my crush can notice me," Roseanne whined. That hurt Y/n after discovering that Roseanne liked someone else. Despite all, as long as her friend is happy with someone else, that's enough for her. 

"Well, I bet your crush will love you more without the makeup." Y/n convinced to which Roseanne stared at the woman's eyes. 

"Really? You'll love me more without the makeup?" Roseanne exclaimed as her face was near in front of Y/n's face.

Y/n was speechless. Was it the close distance the point where they could kiss or the fact that Roseanne mentioned her as her crush?

"W-what do you mean?" Y/n hesitated. Roseanne whined as she rested herself back on the bed. 

"You've been ignoring me for the past few days, and I don't even know why." She said as she groaned in frustration. "You're so oblivious, Y/n. You don't even notice that I like you. But I find it cute when you act that way."

Y/n's face is flushed red after hearing the sudden confession. She could jump and rejoice since her crush also likes her. However, Roseanne could be bluffing for all she knows, Roseanne is not herself currently, and she can say anything without thinking. 

"I'll take off your makeup now, okay?" Y/n said, changing the subject. She takes out the makeup wipes on the table. Roseanne excitedly sat up while she stared at Y/n. 

Y/n took one tissue out and then wiped it on Rosenne's face. She was trying to wipe it as gently as possible as if the woman was fragile that it could break if you try to be rough with it. 

Roseanne smiles as she feels the soft hands that are caressing her face. "You know, you fit as someone's girlfriend, right?" She commented. "You know how to take care and respect them...You might as well be my girlfriend so you can take care of me all the time." She praised. 

Y/n stared at Roseanne's eyes, hoping to find out if she was telling the truth. "Do you really mean what you say?" She asked. 

Roseanne frowned her eyebrows. "Do you really think I'm lying when I say I love you? I mean, that's the reason why I drank, so I can be bolder to confess to you." She explained.

Y/n sighed and smiled. "Well, I'd rather hear you say it when you're sober." She finished. Once the makeup was off, Y/n settled Roseanne back to bed. "I hope you can remember this so we can talk about it tomorrow, but for now, rest," Y/n said as she tucked Roseanne with a blanket. 

"Good night, Rosie," Y/n whispered. 

"Good night." She cooed as she tightly curled herself in the blanket. Y/n smiled in adoration before leaving the room.

What a night.