NNN

The sound of typing keyboards filled the room. Y/n is in the basement editing the videos they shot during their vacation in New York. They cut or insert parts of the videos that they thought would look good in the final product.

While Y/n was in intense concentration, they did not notice Roseanne sneaking from behind. Roseanne jumped and bear-hugged Y/n from behind; they were startled by surprise but gave in as soon as they discovered it was just Roseanne.

"Hi!" Roseanne grinned as she tightly embraced her partner.

"Hello, love." Y/n greeted back. Their hands rested on Roseanne's arms.

Roseanne pulled a chair to sit beside them. She then cupped her partner's cheek brushing her thumb along the skin before squishing it.

"Did you eat yet?" She asked with a pout.

"No, I haven't. I was waiting for you to get home." Y/n answered.

"Didn't I text you that I'll be coming home late? You should have eaten without me." Roseanne said.

"You did? I haven't checked my phone for the last few hours." Y/n thought. "I'm sorry, baby. I must've lost track of time. I've been editing this video we took a few weeks ago."

"I noticed," Roseanne uttered as she stared at the computer screen.

She turned her attention back to Y/n who decided to went back to editing the video. She noticed that it was her first time seeing her partner wearing glasses. It was the blue light-blocking glasses they kept mentioning when they game or when they had mostly been sitting and staring at a screen for hours.

Roseanne got to admit; they looked hot wearing it.

Y/n is so focused on their task that they don't even notice their stoic expression and how fast their fingers move as they type on the keyboard.

When Y/n adjusted their glasses by slightly pushing the bridge of the glasses with their index finger, at that moment, Roseanne knew it was over for her.

"Hey, you okay?" Y/n asked while their hands were resting on Roseanne's.

"Yeah, why?" Roseanne wondered.

"I was asking how your work was, but you weren't answering," Y/n stated.

"You were only staring at me, so I got a bit worried." They added.

Her eyes widened in embarrassment after discovering she was caught staring unintentionally.

"Ah, we had a dance practice today and discussed how we could change a few things," Roseanne explained.

"Is that why your face is a bit red?" Y/n teased.

"What makes you think that?" She stuttered.

"Well, from an intense practice, your face can get a little flushed after." Y/n spoked.

Roseanne cupped her face, feeling its warmth. Y/n laughs in adoration seeing their girlfriend's cute behaviour.

"How about this? I'll start making dinner while you can have a nice shower. Would that sound fair?" Y/n said. They stood up from their chair and kissed their forehead before heading upstairs. Y/n's smile was the last straw.

"No," Roseanne murmured. She then pulled Y/n back to their chair.

"You know, I've never seen you wearing your glasses." Roseanne started as she climbed her way up to Y/n's lap.

"Oh, is that so?" Y/n stuttered. "What's going on?" They asked innocently.

"Yet, here you are, looking so sexy and teasing with your gorgeous features." She continued.