Do you love him, madam?

For the context of the story, the setting begins in the Victorian Era.

F4F/ WlW

Forbidden Love

Horses clucked their horseshoes as they pulled the carriage on the rough road. Inside the carriage is one powerful woman named Park Roseanne. She wishes to visit a special someone that she has not seen in a while.

She moved the window's curtain to see the trees and the citizens walking on the side of the road. Roseanne smiled as she stared at the clear blue sky blazing by the bright yellow sun.

"We have arrived, madam." Her coachman announced. She thanked the man as the door opened by the staff.

"Welcome to the Brown family manor, madam Park." The head butler greeted as he bowed out of respect. The rest of the workers stood in a row as they also bowed in respect.

"Thank you for your warm welcome, Sir Benson. It has been a while since the last time I visited." Roseanne said. She handed her hat to a maid as she entered the manor.

She observes the main hall; she always notices how clean the marble floor is and how the light reflects. The owner of the house is known for being tedious about cleanliness. If a speck of dirt were to be seen in his sight, the workers would have to suffer the consequences.

"Is Monsieur Brown in the premisis?" She wondered.

"Nay, madam, he is out for a business visit this morning. But he will return later in the afternoon. Do you wish to inform him of your visits, Mademoiselle?" The butler asked.

The maid returned carrying a tray with an alcoholic beverage which Roseanne accepted.

"No need. I shall wait for his return." She answered.

"Is the daughter at home?" Roseanne asked as her eyes lingered on a room where the daughter could be.

"Ah, Miss Y/n Brown is in the library. Would you like me to escort you there?" He asked.

Roseanne raised her hand, indicating her refusal. "No, thank you, I have memorized these halls from my frequent visits."

"Very well, I shall leave you to your own devices. If you wish for any assistance, you can summon the maids, but if you wish to call me, do not hesitate to tell the maids that you are in need of my assistance." He bows before leaving for his duties.

Roseanne made her way toward the hallway where the library was located. The sound of her heels clicking echoed on the marble floor. Her footsteps halted once she arrived at the door. She gently knocked and patiently waited for the woman inside to permit her entry.

"Come in," The woman softly spoke.

Roseanne then entered to see such beauty. The room was bright due to the sun piercing the window. All the windows have their curtains opened to let the bright light expose every shelf. Y/n was known to enjoy bathing herself in the sun. It was to the point where in every room she entered, the windows must always be open to feel its nature from the inside.

It fitted her from what Roseanne thought; Y/n's innocence and gentleness are like nature's ways of blooming its flower. The tone of her skin radiates well from the sun, and her voice is as tender as the wind. She was a goddess in Roseanne's eyes.

The young woman didn't seem to notice Roseanne's presence as she continued reading the book by the window.

"What is it that you're reading that you cannot take your eyes off it?" Roseanne began.