Helpless [M]

Enemies to lovers 

This story contains: blood, gore and Lust.

Y/n woke up on a chair in a dark room; their hands were tied behind their back tightly that even a slight movement would hurt their wrist. The last thing Y/n remembered was that they were drinking at the bar in the evening. Now that they think about it, someone might have spiked their drink while they weren't looking; And they might know who did it.

A door swung open, exposing a bright light coming from the other room, and three men entered. One man was pushing a bar cart, though it wasn't for drinks. Instead, it was filled with torture devices like knives, acids or even old medieval torture devices like the thumbscrew.

Another person entered the room and answered everything. It was Miss Roseanne, also known as the black Rose of the Park family.

Roseanne offered a deal with Y/n's empire to take a chunk of land in their territory to do exploitation for drugs. However, the land Roseanne chose was one of the best spots to make the gun business; this result has caused Y/n and the gang to refuse the offer since combining a drug business along with a weapon business could end everything bloody from any rowdy customers. But, little did Y/n know 'The black Rose' don't take no for an answer.

"Good, you're awake. I thought you'd be dead after my men spiked your drink with Ketamine. Who knows, you might be a bit soft with just a drop of drugs in your system." Roseanne spoke.

Y/n chuckled. "Who would've thought the Park family would be the one doing this." After that comment, Roseanne commanded one of her men.

The man approached Y/n before punching them on the right jaw. Y/n almost flew to the side after the strong impact.

"My family is nothing like me. Unlike them, they take no for an answer while I can get whatever I want with just a slight push." Roseanne declared.

"You just happened to be in my way." She added.

"Wow, for someone who is supposed to be the heir of the Park family, she's already ruining their reputation even before she could take over the empire." Y/n mocked.

It was Roseanne's turn to chuckle this time. "You are an heir yourself. The Lin family is known for being the richest and the most powerful family in a mafia city. Instead of doing your own thing, you follow your parents like a lost puppy. You follow their commands like how the owner tells their dog to sit." She bashed.

"I am making my family better and cleaner than they would ever do, but for you," Y/n laughs. "it got messier and dirtier than before. Your quite selfish, don't you agree?"

"Enough talking!" Roseanne yelled. She then grabbed Y/n's jaw "The only thing I want to hear from your mouth is a yes." She continued.

"A yes to let me take over that land for drug exploitation along with your gun business, but maybe the whole land you own if you continue to refuse." Roseanne shoves Y/n's face to the side before commanding her men to begin their torture.

The first twenty minutes were hard blows of punches on the face and the stomach. They would stop once and a while to see if the boss of the Lin empire suddenly changed their mind. But their answer would always be no.

The torture felt like hours with endless ways of doing different techniques; some were brutal that cannot be explained with proper words, other than there were buckets of blood and a bone almost being cracked in half. Despite all, Y/n refuses.

One of the men kicked Y/n, which caused the chair to fall backwards, crushing their hands from the fall. Y/n prevented themselves from screaming in pain, trying not to get any of their satisfaction. He then placed a towel over Y/n's face before pouring water to simulate a person drowning.