03- Engagement

Arjun's POV

I woke up at normal time. Today is my engagement. After doing my morning routine and gym i wear suit and went downstairs for breakfast. I am waiting for Nana Nani and dada dadi to come. Today is the day when my 1 year is going to ruined. You must be thinking i am most powerful mafia king of asia with support from Europe but why I can't get rid of this mare girl in my life. It's not that easy her father is most important supplier of weapons for our business and he want to marry his daughter to me in return i will get all weapons from this base and that is important. So it's necessary to marry her.

Power is great word. But maintaining that power is tough task. For that you need to do sacrifice. I know i can give up this mafia king position. I can leave this but this will only be hard for me and my family to stay away from this word and to stay safe. So i will remain mafia king then no one will dare to look towards me or my family.

I have already wear suit. I have two important meetings to attend. So i will be attending my engagement after that.
I came in living room dad told me Nana Nani and dada dadi will came directly to divya's house they need to settle some work. So i leave for my office.

After completing my work I moved towards Kale mansion. Divya's brother is really good person. He is not involved in illegal business and working in company. I am really impressed by his intelligence and soft nature. I came in the mansion. Everything was decorated and looking great. I can see my dadaji, nanaji and dad talking with mr kale. I went there. Touch dad dadaji nanaji's feet.
Nana- hey young man how are you?
A- great nanu.
Dadaji- so excited for wedding.
A- yes too much (note sarcasm)
Dad- Arjun why are you late? It's almost time. You know your mom was looking for you.
A- ok dad i am going to her and will meet Nani and dadi there only.

I royally ignore mr. Kale and moved towards my mom.

Divya's POV

Today is the day. Finally i am going to be engaged to the Arjun Singh Rathore. It was my dream. I want him so badly. I know he not good person hell he is mafia king. But who will not want to be mafia queen. Queen is queen either mafia or not. And more importantly he is great businessman and hell a rich person.

I know it's only 1 year thing but still after divorce i will get great elimoney and it will help my father in his business also. I have 35% share in his legal and illegal business. I am not MBA or something but i have helped him to get deals by worming beds of many people. It's not forced thing o got benifits by that. I am smart i never do anything without my interest. And this Arjun is dominating one so i just need to follow his rule and keep mum about his submissives or mistresses to remain in his good books that's all. Sometimes pleasure him. But he is really great in bed so i don't have problem in that.

So wore my blue lehenga. I am glad that i don't need to see my blind sister today. It's not like she is bich or something. But she good i must say too good. Like she have great body, great skills and on top of that she is innocent any man can fall for her. Here i am being just submissive for my future husband. She have always been in good list in her school and clg. I never liked that. My first crush had crush on my own sister. She is blind and that fact never affected her popularity. Thank God that my parents are not in this. But my dada (older brother) love her at most. I hate it but it's ok i always show her her place which is under my feet shitty blind girl. That's why I don't want Arjun to see her. She will snatch him away from me.

Arjun's POV

After meeting my grand mothers i was alone. Raj come there stand with me. I wish Alex and Amir could be here and support me to excuse myself from that Divya. You know Raj is not a person who can act mean towards anyone. He is just good boy and still in illegal business. Great combination right. We were discussing about some business strategy. Then Sahil come there he is great man. He asked me to come on stage. He was looking left out like he is missing someone. I struggle off that though and went on stage.

Divya was standing there and looking towards me. Ahhh, i hate it when she make eye contact with me. She is just submissive who need to follow my rules. I rase eyebrow she instantly looked down. I hope she will remain this submissive then it will be great for her. She was blushing and trying to act like she is shy. Uhh, like anyone can believe this stupid act of her. Her mother was looking at her with proud smile. Like mother like daughter. We exchanged rings. She come near me and picked my cheeks.

D- finally we are engaged.
A- who the f**k give you right to touch me without my permission.
D- but we are engaged Arjun
A- how many times i need to remember you that it's master for you. I think you need to give you brutal punishment.
D- but
A- you want to add more things in your punishment ok great i would love to see you like that.

She stopped speaking. I will love to punish her like no tomorrow. She will be there in my mansion tomorrow. I am waiting for that.

So what will be divya's punishment?  When will be marriage? When our Meera is going to meet Arjun?
Special thanks to xhxixhinaya its_me_shreee PoojaVerma069 luckydevagiri98 EvaEva110
Thanks for support and if you are liking my work do vote, comment and share my story.
Stay safe, stay healthy 💜❤️