13- Tom and Jerry

Arjun's POV

I have choose 20 to 30 dresses and 10 gowns for Meera. I told her to try all the gowns. Secretly i buy 5 reviling night gowns too. Now i want to tease her.

Arjun- wifey we have done with this shopping now let's go to shop undergarments.
Meera- w....what! NOO
Arjun- are, but you will need them.
Meera- no no i am ok
Arjun- ok, so are uncomfortable with me. i will stay outside you go and shop ok.

She was shocked how can I know what she was thinking! She is like open book that anyone can read. We come near Victoria secret shoppy. I said go inside. She went inside. I have already called shop owner and tell him to empty the shop. My guards already made place for me to sit. Not outside the shop but inside. I will be choosing her each any every cloth. I went inside and sit near counter. She was just reached here.

Girl- mam what do you want.
Meera- umm umm b..bra a...and p...a....panties.
Girl- bra size mam.
Meera- ummm ummmm 42 b
Girl- and hip mam.
Meera- ummmm ummm umm 47

She was shy. Her sizes made me hard. She have big boobs and ass. The girl looked towards me. I nodded to her. She was showing bras and panties to her. I signed her to show lacy undergarments.

Girl- mam any special occasion?
Meera- y...yes my marriage.
Girl- ohh so i will show you lacy one.
Meera- but..

She showed my wifey what i want

She showed my wifey what i want. But she denied to get one. So, i told one staff to pack 40 paries of undergarments. Ya i know it's to much but i will be tearing all of them. I smirked thinking how my little wifey don't get to know about my presence. Just like this wifey you will follow my lead and be in my arms with your will. You will act according to me, you will please me, you will follow my every demand, you will be totally dependent on me. I will manipulate you to extent that you will believe me and only me. 😏😈

Tanvi's POV

That mosquito. He said he will choose sarees and everything. Ahhh i hate him. I was seeing some lehengas. Then i sence someone is standing near me. I look towards him. He was friend of that mosquito. I just ignored him. But he was still there.

Tanu- kya hain? (What)
Raj- nothing by the way i am Raj.
Tanu- toh main kya karu nachu.
Raj- you can
Tanu- go and do your work.
Raj- i am doing that only. You know don't ware this red lehenga ok.
Tanu- why i love it. I will wear this only
Raj- it will look tomuch if a red person wear red lehenga. You know u are looking like red panda.
Tanu- you know do one thing
Raj- what
Tanu- can you see that shop. Ya that children shoppy. Go there and buy some toys.....for u. Cause i guess you are child.
Raj- ahhh
Tanu- now go i want to choose my dress.
Raj- don't take tension i will chose for you.
Tanu- haha no thanks.
Raj- why not, one handsome man selecting dress for you so it's good apportunity.
Tanu- where is the handsome man i can't see it 🧐
Raj- ye joke tha
Tanu- tha toh
Raj- i don't like jokes
Tanu- i don't like youuu
Raj Tanu- hahahhahaha
Tanu- srk fan
Raj- yes you too
Tanu- yess

We both started to talk. He is cute tho. I know i just meet him yesterday but i think he is cute. One second yesterday means he has seen me in night dress. Oh nooooo. Now i am embarrassed.

Raj's POV

I see tanu was doing her shopping with angry face. Awww she look so cute. Just like angry baby. I want to pinch her cheeks and hug her. I went near her then i got to know that she is srk fan like me. So, something in comman. We are enjoying our time. Then she said she is hungry so we went to food court. I msg everyone to come there only. We are going to order but then only Meera and Arjun came there. Tanu hugged Meera like she was away from her for God knows how many years. Arjun was just rolling his eyes. I can see guards behind him standing with my God zillions of bags. From when Arjun started to shop this much.

Meera- tanu i am fine.
Tanu- pari u are ok right. This mosquito haven't done anything right?
Meera- no tanu. He is good he wants to make me feel comfortable.
Tanu- ok then but still you mosquito don't try cheap things on my pari ok.
Arjun- ok angry bird.

This is something new. Arjun and he wants to make someone to be comfortable with him. No never. I know Arjun very well. I see he was smirking lightly. Ohh no he is gonna play that mind games with Meera. Ahh this boy na. I will try to make him understand. We all sit on table.

Tanu- so pari what do you want? Our regular pizza with cold coffee. Ha
Meera- yes i am ok
Tanu- so pizza for everyone.
Raj- i don't like it. I want burger.
Tanu- pizza is more better.
Raj- burger is great
Tanu- no pizza.
Raj- burger it's great meal for one person.
Tanu- pizza has oldest cooking method.
Raj- pizza is just sabaji on roti.
Tanu- burger is like sandwich. That to cheap one.
Meera- hahahhaha you are fighting like Tom and Jerry. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 T...that tofor pizza and burger. From today you are Tom and Jerry 😂
Tanu Raj- NOOOOO YOU ARE NOT CALLING ME THAT. hey stop coping me, you stop, ahhhh.
Meera- haha i am right you are Tom and Jerry 😂

I see Arjun was looking towards smiling figure of Meera. He has clam expression which is impossible till today. You have changed my friend for good Meera. I will always be thankful for that.

What do you think about Tom and Jerry? What's Arjun's next move? Can Meera handle extreme possession and lust of Arjun?

Guys you completed target in very less time. So, this time it is tougher 😈 90+ votes and 8k views on book 😈 let's see if you can complete it or not. Evil laugh 😅

Special thanks to AnnuPriya682 ShreyaPatra064 Meharzama19 SwathiSajeesh RahulRaj841851 zuali2002 Sanju_sharma div2602 TheOneTheyCalled nusratjahaneva candy0123456
Stay safe stay healthy ❤️💜