15- Mehndi but no Sangeet???

Arjun's POV

Everyone was sitting in living room, after dinner. Meera was sitting next to me. She was trying to sit far away from me but i don't let that happen. Everyone is discussing about tomorrow's arrengements. Tomorrow is mehedi and Sangeet. Our wedding is happening at our Island which is far away from Mumbai. There are many reporters who want to get clip of Most Famous Millionaire getting married. They are more interested in my life and my wife. So we decided to marry at private place which is located on one island.

Dad- so tomorrow at 10 am we will leave for our Island. At night have mehendi and Sangeet. Ok.
Sahil- ok but what about arrengements.
Dadaji- it will be done don't worry.
Mr. Varma (Tanvi's dad)- so, mehendi will be at 7 pm. and Sangeet at 9 pm.
Sahil- but uncle in maharashtrian culture we don't have Sangeet. Mehendi is also held at two different places.
Dia- no way, i want to enjoy Sangeet. Bhai i don't know anything but i want Sangeet.
Mom- she is right Arjun, Sangeet is must.
Samir- agreed
Nanaji- but they don't have that tradition.
Dia- nanu don't warry we will not do competition thing but we all will enjoy. Pls i want to enjoy.
Mrs. Varma- ok beta we will. Sahil we should enjoy right.
Sahil- ok aunty.
Dia- so it's final. So my dear bhabhiji you should dance ha. Ohh sorry how could you you are blind na.
Arjun- dia don't ok.
Dia- sorry Bhai i just stated fact.
Tanu- you don't worry dia Meera will definitely dance. Mhari Meera tharese kam hain ke. (my Meera is not less than you)
Dia- we will see. I am so tired. I have to pack bags.

Dia moved to her room. Mom, dadi and Nani went with her.

Tanu- let's go Pari. For how much time you will ware such a heavy dress.
Meera- ok tanu.

I want to spend some time with my Meera here this angry bird not leaving her side. I am pissed of. Meera stand up and angry bird came forward and took her hand. Then only we hear someone shouting.

Boy- hi, bro how can you marry without us.
Arjun- Alex, Amir you both here.
Alex- are you not happy to see us bro he. U made me sad ha. No one cares for me.
Raj- too drama drama queen.
Amir- don't listen to him. Congrats bro finally most eligible bachelor is getting married.
Arjun- thanks.
Alex- where is your wife? Is she sexy and hot ha ha tell me.
Raj- shut up you drama queen. she is standing behind you.
Arjun- don't even think to flirt with her Alex ok. Meera baby come forward.

I went near her held her hand. She was confused. I whispered near her ear.

Arjun- they are my friends little wifey don't be afraid.

Her cheeks become red i think because of anger. She gets irritated whenever i call her little. And I love to tease her. I pulled her infront of Amir and Alex.

Arjun- this is my wife Meera. Meera they are my friends and business partners. Amir and Alex. Amir handles accounts and Alex fashion brands.

Meera politely said namaste to them. I can see Alex and Amir have there mouth open when they saw Meera. I know no one can ever think i will marry someone who is so cultured and traditional. Angry bird was glaring at Alex cause he was staring at Meera. Angry bird the free bodyguard. I really appreciate her care and affection towards Meera. This angry bird is just like dia always possessive about her family.

Arjun- wifey, you can go to your room. You have long day ahead.

Meera along with angry bird went to room.

Alex- your wife is sexy...
Amir- are you serious about her? I see she is not like your timepass girls.
Arjun- i am dam serious about her. She is mine so Alex don't even look at her in that way. Only have right to imagine her like that.
Alex- ohhh possessive much. Ok she is my sister from right now. So we have one romiyo here.
Arjun- no you Alex. This Raj is already eat my head by saying nonsense not you too.
Amir- ok guys, on serious note do meera have some problem like some disability? Sorry but i noticed some difference that's why!
Arjun- it's ok yaar. Ya she is disable. she is blind.
Amir alex- what!!!
Alex- still you are going marry. I know she is beautiful but is it all? Are you accepting her just to fuck her.
Amir- ya she looks so innocent for our world.

Arjun- no i am not accepting her just because i want to fuck her. I think i like her. I know she is soo innocent and navie for our mafia World but i want her to be mine. She is mine from the moment I saw her.
Amir- the deal is not the part for this marriage right.
Arjun- it is. You know that Divya and her parents have hide her from our family. That toh that stupid Divya ran away that's why i got to know about Meera and i liked her.
Raj- tell us seriously you don't like her but are becoming obsessed with her.
Alex- i also think the same. You are too possessive and dominating about her.
Arjun- can be. I don't know what kind of feeling is this. But these feelings are too strong. I know i definitely have sexual desirs but this is not only that. I definitely want her carring my child but also I want to protect her from world and keep her close to me just me.

Alex- bro you are in love. This is not mere physical attraction this is more than that. Finally Arjun in love yaaaa. I am so happy.
Arjun- shut up you drama queen. I don't believe in love. Our life don't give us chance to love and all. But it's final that she will be my last one. Mother of my children.
Raj- bro you are in love definitely. The great mafia king dreaming about his future children wow Meera had definitely done some magic on you.
Arjun- no you Raj. Think about yourself first that angry bird is tough nut to crack. Concentrate on that.
Raj- she is cute and beautiful and have great name tanvi so don't call her that.
Alex- i think we are missing something?
Raj- you drama queen let's go to room. Don't start your drama ok.
Alex- who is tanvi haaa. Raj and tanvi sitting on tree K I S S I N G.
Raj- shut up Alex. You are not teen.
Alex- Raj and tanu sitting on tree          K I S S I N G.
Raj- you Alex wait i will shut your mouth. You

Alex started running Raj was chasing him. Seriously, they are mafias and behaving like teenage college students. But they are the one kept me sane.

Amir- Arjun i know you like her. I think you love her but i know you are not going to agree but don't try to manipulate her. First get to know her. Give her time to adjust. And try to accept your feelings.

Amir along with Alex and Raj went to there rooms.

Arjun- am i seriously in love. No i can't love. She is just my obsession. But i need her by my side. God this girl is making me crazy. Her innocence is making me insane. I know i want her. And she is going to be mine. Just 1 day then she will be my wife, my possession, only mine.

It's Marriage update have more 2 chapters published. Check them out. Meet you in next chapter.
Special thanks to lak0005 ManasveeMeena KhalidaShaik atiqakhan96  MansiGaikwad2  sakshi20012005 Siya123kumari AchalaPatel SonuAahire 308KiranjeetKaur