11- Shopping

Arjun's POV

I am waiting for Meera. Ahh, when will she come. I am being impatient by each min. Just wait wifey when you will come i will not let you go away from me.

Samir- Raj Bhai don't you think someone is in his own thoughts.
Raj- yes, i also thinking same. Someone is thinking about his would be wife haaa
Arjun- shut up. Not know i am in very bad mood
Samir- i guess now your mood will be great look there.

I turned around. There she is...my little wifey. Walking stright towards garden area. Why is she alone? How will she find way? Then i noticed sky, net and Tom were standing infront of her. She can something is in front of her so, she bend down. I was surprised what i see. Sky, net and Tom never let anyone touch them, they were sitting infront of hear calmly. She started to petting them. Surprisingly three of them enjoying it. They are behaving like obedient kids. They never behave well with anyone especially at first time.

After sometime, i went near her

After sometime, i went near her. Tom get in attention position, then all three of them started to look towards me.

Arjun- so buddies, you already love your would be mother great.

Then i went near her. She don't look towards me. It seems like she was frozen at her place. I went near her and bend near her right ear and wishpered.

Arjun- i guess they love you so much wifey. Welcome to our home my little wifey.

She shivered visibly. I love the effect i have on her.

Arjun- buddies can you give us some privacy.

All three of them leave from there instantly. I sit near Meera. She was trying to move away from me. I don't like it. I placed my hand on her thai. Her lips was trembling badly. She was sweating and her breath was abnormal.  Awwww so sweet.....she is so cute. She try to stand up by herself.

Arjun- let me help you little wifey. Come give me your hand. Don't test my patience. Come on.

She placed her hand in my hand. Such a soft furry hand. I gently pressed her hand. Her eyes become big. Such a innocent girl. I don't know for how much time I can control myself.  Her each and every action is like sudection. She was holding stick by on hand and another hand was placed on my hand. We started to move towards dinning place in our garden. Her ankles and earings were making sound. It is very peaceful movement.