18- Dancer Meera

Sorry, for delay but I had my final exams so I was studying. I just got free so here is the chapter. I will upload regularly now onwards.

Arjun's POV

Meera was dancing like pro dancer.  Her body was flowing with song like wind. Ahhh that curves they are making me hard. Suddenly everybody started to clap. Meera was standing there like lost child while pouting. That angry bird was going on stage but I went on stage before that. Meera scenced my presence. She know it's me her body stiffened. I don't like that but it will change soon.

Arjun- That was great wifey.

I hugged her. Everybody cheered for us.  Her body is soo soft like soft toy. I placed my hands on her bare weast. Feeling of her skin on my hands make me more harder.

Meera- T...thank you.
Arjun- I never knew you can dance this well. But you will not dance from now on.
Meera- I love to dance. Please let me.
Arjun- wifey you can dance but not infront of this many people. You will dance in front of me. When we will be alone. What say.

She was shivering because of closeness. I love the effect I have on her. Awww my babydoll is afraid. Suddenly she started panicking. She started wiggling to get out of my hold.

Meera- please let me go.
Arjun- why wifey. You want to run away from me.
Meera- Please ji.
Arjun- so you are going to call me ji. I don't like it call me huddy or Arjun.
Meera- no no. Dadiji was saying wife should not call her husband by name.
Arjun- ok so call me ji I am ok but stop wiggling.
Meera- pls ji. Everyone must be looking at us. Please.

Ohh, my little wifey is so conserned about everyone present here but not me.

Arjun- ok little wifey I am leaving you for today because from tomorrow no one can stop me. I will hug you, kiss you whenever I want.

I placed soft kiss on her nack. Her skin is so sensitive that hickey mark is still prominent on her neck. As soon as I freed her from my hold angry bird run towards her and hugged her while glaring at me. This girl has issues man. I pitty for Raj. Can he handle this angry bird?

Meera's POV

After Arjun ji left me. Tanu hugged me.

Tanu- pari you are fabulous. I love you yaar.
Meera- thanks tanu. Love you too.

Suddenly someone came from behind. I got to know it was Raj.

Raj- hey, Look you both are saying I love you to each other openly pls think about singles here right Alex.
Alex- you are not single man. You are vargin by birth and single to the ethereal life. Hahahah
Tanu- haahaa he is right drama queen. Hehe
Meera- what is vargin?
Tanu- you Alex . You are spoiling my baby's mind. Meera don't take him seriously he was jocking.
Alex- yes yes sorry sister.

I don't know why he is saying sorry to me? I am so confussed. Why they talk like this. I can't understand most of their words.

Arjun- why my little wifey is pouting? What have you done guys?.
Alex- not me.
Raj- yes you.
Alex- no no
Arjun- what they said wifey?
Meera- something vargin
Arjun- Are you mad? Why are you spoiling my wifey's mind? She is innocent let her be.
Meera- hmfff, no one want to tell me what it means. Tannu let's go I want to sleep.
Tanu- Yes pari let's go. But you need to eat let's find dada he will feed you ok.
Arjun- I
Tanu- don't even think. Dada and pari need to spend time you stay away mosquito.

Tanu pulled me with her and we went towards dada. He was already there with my dinner.

Dada- come pari let me feed you. There are all your favourites Shahi paneer, basundi, chilly paneer and navaratan pulav.
Meera- yess, I love them all.
Tanu- ok I will come in sometime.
Meera- tanu eat with me na. Dada will feed you too.
Tanu- I would love to but I have some work ok. Bye bye.

What happened to her? Sometimes I really can't get her. She was happily talking with everyone but suddenly got some work.

Tannu's POV

I am searching for perticular person. I want to teach good lesson to her. There she is Miss. Dia. Talking with mr. Mafia the mosquito and his brother.

Dia- Bhai, let's eat. I am hungry.
Arjun- yes princess let's go.
Tanu- ohh so princess is hungry ha.
Arjun- Now what's your problem with my sister angry bird?
Tanu- It's serious matter. You stay away from it. So dia what do you think. I don't get your plan. I know you purposefully dragged Meera on stage. You thought she can't dance so it will be great if you can embarrass her. Right?
Dia- no not at all. I want her to enjoy.
Tannu- we all know you are not that welcoming person. You don't like Meera so you want to enjoy with her is just bullshit. Ok.
Samir- yes, making Meera dance was not in plan. You come up with that idea on stage.
Dia- you too Samir. Like seriously I am done with you all. I am going to have dinner.
Tanu- Running away can never solve problems or make me feel like you are right ok.

Dia went from there fluming with anger. Arjun was looking towards her.

Arjun- miss. Doctor you are like sister to my wife doesn't mean you can accuse my sister. Stay in your limits.
Tanu- I am in my limits. You need to tell that to your sister. If she don't like Meera it's ok. But that doesn't mean she will truble my sister ok.

I need to make Meera aware of her. I am sure she will definitely try something to make Meera suffer. This Mafia Mosquito is idiot he can't see his own sister planning against my Meera. Duffer Mosquito. Anyway I will talk with Raj and Samir they both are sensible. They will help Meera in future. Am sure about Raj. He is great person. I kind of like him. Ohh my God, what am I thinking? I am becoming mad day by day. God help me.

What will happen next? Can tanu defeat dia? What will happen in marriage?

Thanks to all who are waiting for update. I respect you all. I will update next chapter soon.😇😇😇
Till then Stay safe, stay healthy ❤️💜