04- Her simplicity

Meera's POV

I woke up like usual by birds chirping and worm wind. I sit and smile to myself. New day new hope. I got dawn from left side of bed. 5 steps ahead and there is bathroom door. I have counted steps so it will be easy for me to reach out to my destination. I opened door 1 step turn right there is washbasin. On left side brushes. I picked brush and wash my mouth after completing my morning routine i come outside. Left and 4 steps there is my closet. I opened it. Picked most soft dress. It was salwar kameez. My towel and pair of undergarments. I went in bathroom. After bath i come out.

There was knock on door. Radha aai. Perfect timing. She always helps me in dressing. I can ware it myself but it's necessary to find if bra straps are looking or my top is intact. I am blind but world has eyes. So it's necessary to see if everything is decent. I said come in Radha aai.

M- good morning Radha aai. How many times i have told you that no need to knock. You are always welcome in my room.
R- yes baccha but i don't want to disturb you.
M- you can never disturb me.
R- i will see it after your marriage ok.
M- not today Radha aai pls. You know no one is going marry a blind person. I can't marry anyone ok.
R- God always have great plans for us baccha. You will definitely marry a person who can be you eyes. Who will safe guard you from outside world.
M- I wish.

It's daily routine of Radha aai that she is like you will meet your prince charming etc etc. But i know diffrence between dreamy fantasy and reality. I am getting a prince charming means impossible task. Radha aai made me sit infront of dressing table and stared doing my hairstyle. My hair are really smooth and silky. After that she took my balaye. (I really can't find good word for najar utarana) May God bless you and keep you safe from evil eyes. I don't think it's needed who looks towards blind girl. But according to Radha aai i am most beautiful woman and bad men always want single apportunity. They can take advantage of my weakness.

After that Radha aai went to dinning room. I took my purse for dressing table put my phone in it and took my stick. You must be thinking do I need stick in home. When I was kid i use to run around without support because I have calculated each and every distance. But many times i either get hurt or bumped into someone. Dada told me that i got hurt because of Tai she purposefully put things in my way. So he suggested me to start using stick.

I come to dinning room. Room was salient as always. But then i heard dada's voice

D- good morning pari. (yes my dada calls me pari means fairy)
M- good morning dada.

He come forward hugged me and made me sit on my place after that breakfast was surved. I was eating peacefully but my luck or say my family don't want peace in my life.

Father- so Meera were are you going.
Tai- where else dad to her so called work place that shitty orphanage and old age home.
Mother- Meera don't you have any sence think about our status atleast. But what can I expect from a disappointed like you.
Father- you are right dear. Look towards Divya and learn some manners and class i must say.
Tai- right dear sis. Look towards your dressing style and your face so pathetic. You always stay with low class people so you behave like them only. Tipical middle class and cheap.
Dada- enough, Divya just shut up ok. You wear bikini like dresses that doesn't means everyone is same like you. Don't anyone dare to say anything about my pari ok.
Tai- ya i also don't have time for that I need to meet Arjun. He himself asked me to meet ok.
Mother- ohh divu you have such a charmes that noone can resist it. Go get ready in that new one piece.
Father- yes baby go get ready.
Dada- you are behaving as if he wants to take you on date. Pari put hands on your ears. So what I was saying that we all know he wants to fuck you and that to not like lover but bloody submissive. Go Divya get ready without undergarments that what he wants right. And I have put medicines for your knees i know he loves you on your knees.
Mother- Don't you dare sahil.
Dada- i am saying truth only. Your elder daughter is s**t.
Father- salience everyone. Divya go get ready.
Dada- let's go pari i will drop you.

I don't know why my brother is soo protective about me. He is like that only in every argument he is like pari hands on ears. Like i am adult i can hear arguments but no. He is like you are still baby ok. I don't have other option. I got up and wash my hands. Dada come and we left towards parking. I tried to ask him about argument but he isto stubborn.

Dada- so pari to orphanage.
M- no dada i am going to meet that stupid.
Dada- ok let's go

Let me tell you about another overprotective person in my life. My bff my life. Her name is Tanvi (inspired from real tanvi if you have read my book then you may know her). We are together from our childhood. Her parents are like my parents. They always support me and love me like their own. Tanvi is also from business family. Her mom is doctor while her dad is leading businessman in food industry.

Tanvi always supports me in every dicision. She is the one who helped me in school she also fight with person who speaks bad about me. She is doctor and doing specialisation in neurology. She is also the most sarcastic person you can ever meet. And main reason that all male population stays away from me. The sassy tanvi.

Dada dropped me at her house. Every survent here knows me. They said everyone is at dinning area. I went there. I don't need stick to walk here. I know everything and mom (tanvi's mother) make sure that everything is at there place and I don't get hurt from that.

Tanvi- good morning pari.
Meera- good morning Tanu.
Tanvi- let's eat.
Meera- I have already atemy breakfast.
Dad (tanvi's father)- nothing doing beta you need to eat.
Mom- right let's go. I have made your favourite Paratha.
Tanvi- ahhh mom. You never make parathas for me
Mom- so she is my favourite child ok.
Tanvi- dad look at your wife she don't love me.
Dad- it's matter of fact tanu pari is more mature ok.
Tanvi- no one loves me
Mom- then find someone na.
Tanvi- I am ok with Pari's love. Her love is more than enough for me ok. You love me right pari say yes ok
Meera- I love you tanu more than myself ok.
Tanvi- that's like my sis. Oklets eat Parathas. I have to go to hospital i wii drop you to orphanage.

We all sit together and eat while laughing. Tanu was telling us stories like how she scold her co workers for weasting time in most dramatic manner. She is my lifeline. Because of her i got such a lovely mom dad and my job in orphanage. Not a single hotel was ready to take blind chef dad suggested me to join there hotel. But i don't want any favour in my professional life. Then tanu told me to join orphanage and old age home near her hospital and I love there.

So,when our Meera going to meet Arjun? what about Divya? Let's see it.
Special thanks to user38470325 fairyyangel iamskytara Samiksha013 ApekshaChouhan Rashmiarnav02 mishtie09 VedikaKadam5 author_rfs JenuyaJeyachandren deewiwi

Do vote comment and share my story. If you have not read my first book (ongoing) Opposite Attracts do check out.
Stay safe, stay healthy 💜❤️