06- Her Sister

🥰🥰Thanks for 600+ views in such a short time....🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳

Arjun's POV

I am sitting in my cabin and waiting for perticular call. I am still thinking of my incounter with Divya last day. That girl need to be moved far away from my life. She is not near to my standards. She is good looking but very arrogant and selfish person and her father is same. I don't want anyone to take advantage of my possession or my power. I have struggled alot to become this much powerful and now i don't want anyone to take it away by any mistake.

Just then my phone started ringing. The expected call. I recieved it and expected answer came from another side. That my work is done. It's really good. That my work is done in time. Now i can concentrate on my office work. Today i am going home. My parents and siblings are waiting there for me. I don't want to take leave for this stupid wedding but mom want every function and dia is also excited for that. I don't want to crush there hopes. So i am going to live there till wedding and some more days. Net, sky and Tom are already shifted there. I completed my work and moved to home. Today for a change Raj is not with me but he is at home and helping my family for wedding preparations. He is the one who selected all my outfits with my siblings. Amir and Alex gonna come tomorrow.

When i reached home. My father along with both grandparents playing with net, sky and Tom. They three were busy. But my buddies can sence my presence. They came running towards me and sir in my feet. My cute buddies. Everyone's attention on me now.

Dadaji- hey young man. How was your day?
Arjun- great, As always. I got the deal with German delegates.
Nanaji- that's great. Come on join us we were going to have tea. It's 6 pm only.
Dad- yes come

We go to garden are. There was tables arrenged for tea. Mom, dia, Samir, Raj, Nani and dadi were already there. They all were having tea. While maids were surving them. We 4 sat with them and started talking. Dia and Samir were complaining that how my buddies only listen to me and not them. Mom, dadi and Nani were complaining about why i don't go to shop for wedding outfits. Raj was complaining that how i need some break and stop thinking about work. After longgggggggg complent session dad's phone started ringing.

Dad picked up the phone and he was shocked. He become angry on something instantly. Dadaji signed and asked who is on call. Dad said kale. Nanaji asked to put phone on speaker.

Dad- now speak up
Kale- I am really sorry but ...... but
Dad- don't do but but speak clearly
Kale- I want to say that my...my daughter r...ran away from wedding.
All- what!!!!!
Dad- are you serious. What do you think about yourself. Do you have any idea what will happen now. Everyone knows that my son is going to marry your daughter after 2 days. Our name will be spoilt. Now what will you do about that.
Dadaji- kale do you want that we go infront of media and say that you are cheating with us and that's why call off wedding.
Nanaji- or media can have your dead body as news.
Kale- s.....sorry ....i am really sorry. I never thought that my daughter will do such a shameful thing.
Arjun- your sorry can't change anything. We are coming to your house and we will cancel the deal. If there is no marriage then you have to sing contract that you are giving all your illegal business to me. I know your son don't have any interest in this things. So it's high time.
Kale- pls pls don't do it. Pls come to our home we will short things out. Pls pls i need last chance. Pls sir pls
Dad- ok we are coming there in hour. Let's see what you have now.

Dad cut the call. I am angry  i could make him sign the contract and all things can got over but because of dad i missed the last chance. Like seriously

Arjun- dad he would have agreed to that. Why you give him chance?
Dad- look Arjun never make any kind of deal without talking look on what other person can offer you. Sometimes you can get more valuable thing that you never wished of ok.
Go get ready we all are going to meet kale family.

I looked towards dadaji and nanaji hopefully but they are in support of dad. So we got ready and now we are infornt of kale mansion. As soon as we entered inside. Sahil was arguing with mr. Kale on something

Sahil- no dad you are not going to do that. She was never inbetween these things. So stay away from her.
Kale- she is going to follow all my orders sahil and that's final.
Sahil- no dad
Kale- yes. I will make sure that she will follow my orders.
Sahil- never. I am with her ok.
Kale- i know about your girlfriend Isha and her family my dear son. My sniper is following them. You want her alive right.
Sahil- you you are not human. You are monster go to hell mr. Kale. You can't bemy dad.

Mrs. Kale was listening to argument like nothing happened. What kind of father he is. Who treats his own son like this. They are going to continue argument but mr. Kale got to know about our presece. My hole family settled down on couch. Sahil was sending death glares to kale.

Kale- pls come.
Arjun- i don't have time for your stupid pls. What's your offer?
Kale- you can marry my younger daughter.
Dad- what you have younger daughter.
Dadaji- where was she at time of engagement?
Dadi- you never introduced us to her.
Mrs. Kale- she was not in India that time.
Nani- where was she?
Kale- a.. actually she was at her mama's place in France. She just came today for marriage. You can see her.

I was going to denay but mom dad signed me to sit. I am annoyed. Like seriously what kale think of himself. Am i s**t like his daughter today with this person tomorrow with another.

Kale- there she is my lovely daughter Meera.

But suddenly i heard sound of ankle and bangles.  I looked towards source of sound. There was a girl. Looking towards her feet. She is beautiful. Like goddess from heaven. She was wearing simple Indian clothes. She have fair and clear skin. Which is looking smooth to me. Her hair was black and reach till her knees. Her body. Ohhhhhh my she have curvey body like boobs and ass is big. Like really big with small weast. She is small in front of me. She was looking like doll. Her hands and body is trimbling. She put her hair behind her ear. Like what a seductress she is. She seduced me without her knowledge. The first thought come in my mind was she is mine...you are mine little girl....till your last Breath....you are made for me...you are my possession...my biggest possession....my Meera..

So finally Arjun sees Meera? What about Divya? Who's call was that which said work is done? Can Meera be the possession of mr. Mafia? Do sahil gonna let it happen?
If you are liking my story do vote, comment and share
Special thanks to graciousaisha ruchi_2004 Niharikachalla purvi2408 HP1980snape Suvarnalatha user07355655 kotikalapudi  SaviSinghal
Stay safe, stay healthy 💜❤️