19- Marriage

Meera's POV

I woke up early in the morning but not by sound of birds but music of waves dancing on beach. Then I remembered today is my wedding. I tried to get up but someone was holding my hands from both sides. That touch is familiar dada and tanu. These two people are really tooo emotional but never accept that.

Dada- Pari, you wake up? Ohh it's 5.30 let's get ready you have haldi ceremony. Oyy Tanu get up!
Tanu- let me sleep.
Meera- it's my wedding today tanu wake up.
Tanu- ohh shit I forgot. Am I too late? Do you already married to that mosquito? Ohh my what to do? Dada, you are late too.
Dada- oy idiot there is time ok. We need to get ready.
Meera- don't start fighting ok.
Tanu- pari you are going to be paraya dhan. I am so sad. Now I can't claim you mine. Ahhhh I wanna cry.
Dada- shut up drama queen.

Dada and tanu got up. Tanu helped me with bath and made me ready for haldi. Dada brought breakfast for me. I eat it and go down for haldi.

I wish my parents will be here but we can't have everything right

I wish my parents will be here but we can't have everything right. The first person who is gonna apply haldi is mother of bride but my mother is least intrested in this things. Mom (tannu's mother) applied haldi. Tanu was there enjoying with everyone I know she is not happy by my marriage but I think she had made some plans. Please Bhagwanji, don't make her do something inappropriate please.

Arjun's POV

I woke up earlier than normal morning.  Everyone was busy in arrangements and got ready and waiting for haldi ceremony. Raj was already there for help me. My Meera is going to be mine finally mine forever. Suddenly I got call.

Person- Sir, I think she will find out soon.
Arjun- Make her stay there for one week. I want her to stay away from me and my wife at any cost.
Person- ok sir.
Arjun- and make sure she will never come to my place at any cost.

Raj- so I was right you are behind everything.
Arjun- Yes so what?
Raj- It's not good to cheat anyone you know Meera is too innocent for this kind of games.
Arjun- I know I never wanted to her to get involved in this stuff but now I want her with me so I don't have any other option.
Raj- You should not be this selfish think about her too.
Arjun- Raj enough I want her that's it.
Raj- she is like sister to me so think before playing such shameful games with her.
Arjun- I am not playing with her. I am serious and I will take care of her ok don't worry.

I went downstairs my little wifey was looking so beautiful and sexy. She is just perfect. Then haldi ceremony is done and we went to my room. Raj, Amir, Alex and Samir was with me. I was fully covered with turmeric water and turmeric. I was least intrested in this traditions and all but for Meera I done all of them.

Alex- What do you think Raj the mafia king is looking like what do you called it ahhh ya bhiga billi.
Raj- it's bhigi billi Alex.
Amir- ya he has become mad in love. Our romiyo. Haha
Arjun- shut up guys. I am not in love. I just feel attracted towards her that's it.
Samir- Yaya you can name it attraction or whatever but we know better.
Raj- agreed
Arjun- shut up and let me get ready.
Alex- someone is desperate let's get our groom ready.