Prologue - Coming Back Home

Before we begin this chapter, I just wanna say sorry for not writing. I'm amazing at procrastinating and didn't bother writing for like a week and a half. So just don't expect consistent updates. Now onto the story.

++++++++++++++++
'Thoughts'
Izuku: Speaking
+++++++++++++++

Somewhere in Fort xxxx, xxxx United States of America...

Intercom: Commander Midoriya please come to General Midoriya's office.
Izuku: I wonder what the general wants with me.
Random soldier: Don't know, maybe it's a new mission for you.
Izuku: Could be.

As Izuku makes his way to the general's office, he walks by soldiers who greet him kindly.

*Knock Knock*

Hisashi: Come in.
Izuku(Confused): You called me sir?
Hisashi: Yes. You are receiving your new orders. You will be stationed in Japan.
Izuku(Dumbfounded): Understoo- Wait! Are you telling me to go back to wretched place?!
Hisashi: It's an order, you will go to Japan since there's an evil supervillain on the loose there. Intel says that a man named All for One was defeated by All Might, however, no body was discovered. The Japanese Hero Commission and All Might believes him to be dead. We, however, are cautious, more prepared.

Izuku couldn't believe what he was hearing. He has to be stationed in Japan of all places. On top of that there's a supervillain on the loose and that this is an order.

Izuku: How long will I be stationed there General?
Hisashi: You will be stationed in Japan for a few years. On top of that, you'll have to enroll into UA. If you don't get a hero license there, there might be legal troubles for you as a young soldier.

Izuku had another order. Attend the most prestigious hero school in Japan. UA High. As he thinks more about this, he realizes the possibility of THEM being there.

Izuku(Pissed): I refuse to go to that hero school! The school that THEY will be attending.

Having to attend a hero school when your dream of being a hero died with a new dream rising. To be the best General. Better than his father.

Hisashi: Commander Izuku, this is non negotiable. You have to go attend UA High for legal reasons and to take down One for All. Understood?
Izuku(Sigh): Understood sir. When do I leave?
Hisashi: You will be leaving in 2 weeks time.

++++++++++++++++
2 weeks time skip
++++++++++++++++

Izuku has arrived by in Japan after 8 years. 8 years after the neglect and bullying he received from the people he used to call family.

Flashback Start
???: You useless deku! You'll never be a hero!
???: Go buy the groceries and hurry up!
???: Clean that mess up in 5 minutes or else!
???: I said to clean that mess in 5 minutes!
The sound of someone getting beat up is heard.
Izuku: Enough is enough. If they don't care about me, I'll run away.
Flashback Ends
Izuku: This place sure does bring back bad memories.
Random Soldier: Commander Izuku! Over here! Your ride to your new house is here sir.
Izuku walks over to the soldier.
Izuku: Please just call me Izuku soldier. I'm younger than you.
Random Soldier: No can do sir. Now, your house is close to UA High. You can walk to UA in about half an hour.
Izuku(Sigh): So nothing can make you call me Izuku? Fine. Show me the way to my new house.

++++++++++++++++
Scene close.
++++++++++++++++

I don't remember much of the anime, I remember most things but if there is anything that is wrong please correct me.