Chapter 2 - The bullying

'Thoughts'
Izuku: Speaking

++++++++++++++++
Somewhere on a playground in Musutafu...
++++++++++++++++
(A/N: I won't be adding in the Todoroki twins, I want Shoto to be normal and act as canon.)

We see Izumi and her two friends, Katsuki and Katsumi Bakugou. The Bakugou twins both received their quirks a few weeks prior to the Yagi's twin quirk doctor visit. Izumi and the Bakugou twins on the playground when Katsuki asked what their quirks were.

Katsuki: So how did the quirk doctor go? What quirks did you two get?
Katsumi: I bet it isn't as powerful as ours. Also why is Ichan alone?
Izumi(Smiling): Well I have a powerful telekinesis quirk! I can move things up to 250lb and if I train hard enough I can even carry 5 tons!
Katsumi(Excited): That's amazing! We can be heroes together!
Katsuki(Grinning): So what did Izu get?
Izumi(Worried): Well uhh you see...
Katsuki: Spit it out already!
Izumi(Scared): Izu's quirkless! I'm scared for him. I saw a video of a hero dying to a villain and I'm afraid he will end up like that hero. He wants to be a hero so bad but without a quirk, he'll just get others or even himself killed. I want him to stop being a hero but I don't know how to make him stop dreaming of being a hero.
Katsuki: I have an idea.
Izumi+Katsumi(Relieved): Phew. That's a relief. So what's the idea?
Katsuki(Smirking): We show him how difficult it is to be a hero without a quirk by bullying him.
Izumi(Shocked): WHAT!? WE CAN'T DO THAT!
Katsumi(Shocked): He'll hate us if we do this!
Katsuki: Well you have any better ideas?
Izumi+Katsumi: Well no but if Izuku doesn't want to be a hero anymore then we'll stop got it?
Katsuki: Tch fine. Let's go ask Izuku.

As the trio make their way to Izuku, Izuku kept replaying the doctor's message. 'The Quirked population doesn't take the quirkless kindly so expect bullying and suicide baiting.'

Izuku: 'Strangers will bully me, that's for sure. Not sure if my family and friends will also bully me. However just to be safe, I'll summon medics, a scout and a chef to get me some food.'

Izuku summons his soldiers without anyone noticing and gives them orders.

Izuku: You three! Watch me from afar. Stay on standby. If anyone attacks me, stand your ground. Once the coast is clear, only then, will you be allowed to help me if I do get attacked. If I get attacked and it's with the intent to kill, intervene. Understood?

Soldier Trio: Sir, yes sir!

The soldier trio moves out to a location where they'll be unnoticed and observe Izuku from afar. While the scout watches Izuku, the medic prepares for anti infection and the chef prepares a small meal ready for Izuku to eat. The scout notices Izumi and the Bakugou twins approaching Izuku and notifies the other two.

Izumi(Hopeful): Big brother do you still wish to be a hero without a quirk?
Izuku(Fake stuttering): M-more than a-a-anything!

As Izuku finishes his sentence he is blown off of his feet by the Bakugou twins.

Katsuki: Deku you'll never be a hero without a quirk! You're just a useless quirkless deku that's nothing but a pebble under my feet!
Katsumi: Just stop trying to be a hero Deku! You'll only slow us down if you become a hero!
Izuku(Holding back tears reaching out to Izumi): Iz-Izumi p-p-please help m-m-me...
Izumi: Don't touch me you filthy Deku! You're a disgrace to the Yagi name! You should quit trying to be a hero while you're ahead.

Izumi and the Bakugo twins starts leaving the wounded Izuku behind.

Izuku(Shocked): W-w-what? I thought Izumi would at least try to help. *signifies the soldiers to come down.*
Medic(Surprised): *Whistles* Wow they really did a number on you general. *Examines Izuku* So General, here's the rundown. You have 2nd degree burns, lacerations, a mild concussion and a few cracked ribs.
Izuku(Surprised): Well, do what you have to. I'm going to think of the possibilities of my family neglecting me in the future. That future could be in a few days. I'll have to prepare for that future. Maybe I should summon some infantries to get jobs as a bodyguard, make money and get a house for the foreseeable future.
Medic: Well while that's all well and good, please stay still. You'll making this difficult for me.
Izuku: Sorry sorry my bad.

+++++++++++
Scene Close
+++++++++++

Well that's chapter 2 done. As you can see, I didn't add the Todoroki twins. I really want Shoto to stay as close to canon as possible. Izuku is already seeing the possible future he'll have to endure.