Chapter 5 - Leaving Japan

'Thoughts'
Izuku: Speaking
++++++++++++++++

Hisashi(Shocked): Those soldiers are apart of your quirk? And you summoned them? If you could summon soldiers and vehicles. Do you want to take up the name Midoriya and come live with me in America?
Izuku(Excited): YES! I accept your offer of moving to America! Are you going to be living on a military base?
Hisashi(Chuckling): Yes, we'll be living at Fort Delta. I can assign trainers for you to use weapons and hand to hand combat.

++++++++++++++++

Three days after Izuku accepted his father's, Hisashi Midoriya, Izuku was preparing to move to America. Izuku had expected them to go to a public airport and use a commercial airline. What he saw wasn't what he was expecting. In front of him was a V-22 Osprey capable of vertical take off.

Izuku(Shocked): I've never actually been in a vtol before, I haven't summoned one before

Izuku(Shocked): I've never actually been in a vtol before, I haven't summoned one before. I've only summoned land vehicles. Mainly humvees and transport trucks.
Hisashi(Chuckling): I thought it would be better if your former 'family' does not know where you are going.
Izuku: I never thought about that. What would've happened if they asked Uncle Nezu to help locate me?
Hisashi(Shocked): Nezu? As in the principal of UA Nezu? The one that taught the best heroes in Japan?!
Izuku: Yeah, as you may know, Inko, is a hero named Hurricane the number 36 hero of Japan and Toshinori, AKA All Might the number 1 hero. They have connections with the top heroes in Japan.
Hisashi: That would make sense. Anywho, let's board the plane so we can get to Fort Delta already.

When Hisashi and Izuku made their way to the plane, the pilots outside saluted to Hisashi before asking who Izuku was. Hisashi informing them that Izuku is his biological son that his ex-wife, her husband and their daughter neglected and abused him because a quirk or lack thereof. The pilot got pissed hearing this saying stuff along the lines of 'They'll pay for hurting General Midoriya's son!' Hisashi and Izuku boards the plane, the pilots return to their position and begin flight preparations.

Izuku(Excited): I've never been outside of Japan before! It looks so cool from up here!
Hisashi(Chuckling): Hehe yeah. It's beautiful. You should rest up. We'll be on the plane for about 10 hours.
Izuku: Okay!

As Izuku falls asleep, Hisashi is on a phone call with the base commander about some changes that would have to take place. Mainly the living conditions for his son, tactic & strategy meetings and training schedule to get Izuku ready for combat. Izuku's previous family haven't notice Izuku being gone and hasn't reported him missing.

++++++++++++++++
Timeskip
++++++++++++++++

Izuku and Hisashi has arrived at Fort Delta and is greeted by the base commander and a select few of soldiers greeting their general. All having curious looks as to who the boy next to Hisashi is.

Hisashi: Mason! Give Izuku here a tour of the base and show him the way to his room.
Mason: Yes General! What's relations with Izuku if I may ask General?
Hisashi: He's my biological son. His life before meeting me has been hell for him.
Mason(Curious): Understood General. I won't pry any further.