Chapter 1 - Quirk

'Thinking'
Izuku: Speaking

++++++++++++++++
Somewhere in Musutafu, Japan...
++++++++++++++++

We see two kids, both 4 years old. One is a boy with black hair with green accents and the other, a girl with green with yellow accents. They are Izuku and Izumi Yagi. Son and Daughter of Toshinori Yagi and Inko Yagi.
Toshinori Yagi is All Might, the number one hero of Japan, while his wife Inko Yagi is Hurricane, the number 36 hero of Japan. Their children, however, do not know that their parents are heroes.

Izuku+Izumi: MOM DAD WAKE UP!
Inko(Groans): Do you know what time it is?
Izuku: It's time to go to the-
Izumi:  Quirk doctor to find out about our quirks!
Inko(Chuckles): Alright alright, get ready, I'll prepare breakfast. We can't go on an empty stomach now can we?
Izuku+Izumi: YAY!

The two kids leave their parent's room. Both went to their respective rooms to get ready.

Inko(Nudging Toshinori): Toshi wake up dear.
Toshinori(Grunts): 5 more minutes...
Inko(Chuckles): Come on, wake up. You have to get ready for patrol in an hour and a half.

++++++++++++++++
Mini Timeskip
++++++++++++++++

Nurse: Yagi family?
Inko(Standing up): That's us.
Nurse: Alright, please follow me.

The Yagi family followed the nurse to the doctor office and waited for the doctor to arrive.

The door to the doctor's office opens up to reveal the doctor.

Doctor: Alright, the Yagi family. Can young Izuku please follow me.
Inko(Frantic) What happened? Is something wrong?
Doctor: Nothing is wrong ma'am. We just need to do further testings on Izuku to find out about his quirk.
Inko(Relieved): Thank goodness. Izuku behave with the doctor okay?
Izuku(Happy): Okay Mom!

Izuku follows the doctor outside the office and into a private room. Little did he know, the information he was about to hear would change his world.

Doctor: Okay Izuku, the whole 'needing to do further testings' was a lie.
Izuku(Worried): But mom said lying is bad!
Doctor(Chuckles): Don't worry, this is a good lie. Now the things you're about to hear cannot leave this room. Understood?
Izuku nods not fully understanding what the doctor was getting at.
Doctor: Izuku, you have a powerful quirk-
Izuku(cutting off the doctor with his celebration): YAY! I have a powerful quirk! Wait why didn't you tell me with my family?
Doctor: Ahem, as I was saying, you have a powerful quirk, maybe even more powerful than All Might's. And as for why I'm telling you in secret is because if villains catch wind of your quirk, they might want to kidnap you and take over the world it's that powerful.
Izuku(In disbelief): I-is... Is it really t-t-that p-powerful mister?
As Izuku learns of his quirk and the destructive power it possesses is hard to take in.
Doctor: Now Izuku, what your quirk is called is Command Base. It allows you to summon military related vehicles like tanks, trucks etc. and military related personnel. That being soldiers, engineers, scientists or chefs. However, your quirk makes you a bit arrogant, more dictator like with prolonged use. Your intelligence, strategic mind and your physical abilities are increased.

Izuku was dumbfounded. When the doctor had told him he had a powerful quirk, he didn't realize it would be this powerful. Now he knows why he has to keep it a secret especially from his family. His life and more importantly, his family's lives are in danger if people knew of his quirk.

Doctor: Now when we go back act all happy like you usually do but when I reveal the results of the 'tests' act sad because you will be announced as quirkless. A fair bit a warning, the quirked population doesn't take too kindly to the quirkless so expect some bullying and suicide baiting. Brace yourself for the path you're going to take. The path you'll be taking will be a hard and difficult.

Izuku nods as he and the doctor walks back to the rest of his family acting all happy to know what his quirk is.

Doctor: Alright, I have the results of Izuku and Izumi Yagi, however, I have good news and bad news. Which one would you hear first?
Inko(Worried): Uhmmm I'd like to hear the bad news first please.
Doctor(Sigh): I don't like this part of the job but your son, Izuku Yagi, is quirkless I'm afraid.

Right on cue, Izuku dropped his All Might figure and fake tears started welling up. Inko and Izumi could only look in sadness and pity. The boy who so desperately wants to be a hero cannot be a hero because he doesn't have a quirk. However that atmosphere changed when the doctor revealed Izumi's quirk.

Doctor: On the bright side, Izumi Yagi, has a powerful telekinesis. She will be able to pick up 5 ton as she continue to train. Right now she can only pick up 250lb.
Inko(Relieved): That's amazing! You'll be able to become the next number one hero!

Izuku just watches as he watch his own mother ignore him as she picks up Izumi and start spinning.

Inko(Happy): Let's go kids! We need to celebrate Izumi's quirk.
Izuku/Izumi: Okay/YAY!

++++++++++++++++
Timeskip
++++++++++++++++

Back at the Yagi Household

We see Toshinori in the living room reading a newspaper. He hears the door open and looks up to see his family. He starts to get worried seeing the sad look on his son's face but that worry washed away when he sees his wife and Izumi's bright smile.

Toshinori: How did it go dear?
Inko(Pity): Well Izuku is quirkless but our Izumi has a powerful telekinesis quirk!
Toshinorni(Happy): That's amazing! You'll be able to be the number one hero!

Toshinori celebrates Izumi's quirk by picking her up and spinning around.

++++++++++++++++
Scene Close
++++++++++++++++

I enjoyed writing this, it was fun.
I'm leaving this on a cliffhanger so I have more chapters to write.
Next chapter the bullying starts.