Chapter 4 - Fated Meeting

'Thoughts'
Izuku: Speaking
++++++++++++++++
Flashback
++++++++++++++++

We see Izuku eavesdropping on All Might, Izumi and her friends conversation. What Izuku heard made him pissed. The so called Number 1 Hero is his father. He had a quirk that he could pass down to others. He offered the quirk to his hell spawn of a sister. The sister that bullies him along with her friends daily. If this is who the number 1 hero truly is, Izuku don't have high hope for the others. Sure there are a few heroes that actually care about people and not just the fame and money they earn while on patrol. After leaving unnoticed, Izuku summoned Special Force Soldiers to get his belongings from his room. He also summoned a military transport truck. He waited until he made sure no one was inside the house to get his stuff.

 He waited until he made sure no one was inside the house to get his stuff

Izuku: Take any valuable or necessary items from my room.
Special Force Commander: Understood sir! *Turns towards the soldiers* You heard the General! Get moving!
Special Force Soldiers: SIR YES SIR!

The soldiers obeyed the commander and started to pack Izuku's stuff. Izuku checking all the boxes the soldiers are bringing to the truck. All of them approved for loading until one box caught his eye.

Izuku: Soldier! What is in this box?
Soldier: All Might merch General!
Izuku(Pissed): BRING EVERY ALL MIGHT MERCH HERE ON THE DOUBLE!
Soldiers(Afraid): U-understood General!

The soldiers bring every All Might merch they could find and brought it to Izuku. When the soldiers completed their task, Izuku summoned flamethrower units to burn the merch.

All Might's merch stopped burning as it was basically disintegrated by the flamethrower. Izuku didn't notice but a man was approaching him.

???: Hey you! What are you doing!?
Izuku(Turns arounds): And who are you supposed to be?
???: I'm Hisashi Midoriya and you and your soldier wannabe should stop making soldiers around the world look bad. Especially with you burning what looks to be some kind of merch! I demand to know your name!

The man known as Hisashi berated Izuku and his soldiers for burning merch and for making soldiers look bad. He came to a sudden realization as to where he is. His ex-wife's house. He was in Musutafu and subconsciously walked over to his old neighborhood.

Hisashi(Pissed): DID YOU STEAL THAT MERCH FROM THAT HOUSE OVER THERE!? *Pointing to Inko's house*
Izuku(Annoyed): It's not stealing when it's your stuff. Which it is. I owned these All Might merch. Name's Izuku. You ain't getting a last name.
Hisashi(Crying): I-Izu-Izuku? I-is that you?
Izuku(Confused): Why are you acting like you're familiar with me huh? Mr. Midoriya?
Hisashi: I-it's me your father. Your mother's name is Inko right?
Izuku(Shocked): You're my father? I thought I was that bastard Toshinori's son. Come to think of it, I do look similar to you. So why did you leave me?
Hisashi: I work overseas but my job isn't exactly a safe for raising a kid. Inko promised me that she would raise our son well but it looks like I was lied to if you're leaving the house with these soldiers.
Izuku: Okay, before we talk any further, I want to ask you one question.
Hisashi: Shoot.
Izuku: Do you think a quirkless person can become a hero?
Hisashi(Taking his time): No- being a hero needs a quirk.

Izuku was about to walk away until Hisashi continued.

Hisashi: BUT if a quirkless person truly wants to be a hero, there's a better job for them to aim for. And that is being a soldier. A hero limits what they could do when fighting a villain. Soldiers have almost no limits. They protect their countries from foreign threats. Heroes tend to the domestic threats.
Izuku(Sniffling): You're the first person to ever say something like that. It's usually something like 'Worthless, useless, Deku or jump off a roof.'

Hisashi was furious when he heard that Izuku's life. Izuku being quirkless is the worst thing a person can go through. Izuku was happy that someone finally cares about him.

Izuku: So what's your job that's so dangerous?
Hisashi: I'm the General of the US Military. I came back to Japan on a vacation to relax. My quirk is weapon materialization meaning I am able to summon any weapon I can think of. Since you don't have a quirk, I can teach you how to use weapons, mainly handguns, assault rifles and snipers. After that we'll move onto hand to hand combat.
Izuku: I was only asking a hypothetical question. I actually have a quirk. It's similar to your but better. The quirk doctor I went to told me to keep my quirk a secret. At least until I enrolled into UA.
Hisashi(Interested): You have a quirk similar to mine? If it's similar to mine, it could be great for military work.
Izuku: Yeah, you see these soldiers? *Hisashi nods* They are my quirk. I summoned them to help me pack.
Hisashi(Shocked): Those soldiers are apart of your quirk? And you summoned them? If you could summon soldiers and vehicles. Do you want to take up the name Midoriya and come live with me in America?
Izuku(Excited): YES! I accept your offer of moving to America! Are you going to be living on a military base?
Hisashi(Chuckling): Yes, we'll be living at Fort Delta. I can assign trainers for you to use weapons and hand to hand combat.
Izuku: Actually, I already learned hand to hand combat from a drill instructor. I learned how to disarm an enemy and trained physically. The only thing I couldn't train in was weapons. Because well you know, there isn't exactly a good place to use a gun and I haven't thought of using melee weapons like a sword.

Hisashi was surprised. His son had the thought to train his body. It seemed like he had increased intelligence especially of his age.

Hisashi: Izuku do you have all the stuff you need in that truck?
Izuku: Yes, everything I have is in the truck. Everything that I want or find necessary anyway. So when do we leave for the states?
Hisashi: In 3 days. You'll be leaving with me for the next 3 days until we arrive at fort Delta.

++++++++++++++++
Scene Closed
++++++++++++++++

Izuku meets his biological father who is the General of the US Military. Leaving behind his old life to begin anew.